Author Topic: Girl problems again.  (Read 452 times)

I know I haven't posted anything here in a while, but I really need an opinion from someone I don't really know and you guys usually give the best advice.

So I like this girl for about two weeks now, and we've been friends for a few years; not real friends, just talking during class and stuff like that.
I wanted to start really hanging around her at school wednesday, but today I found out she's with some guy in the other class; I don't know how serious their relationship is, but It made me a little depressed, what should I do? I really want her.

Nothing, these things happen.
Nothing stopping you from being mopey over it and wanting their relationship to end but the best thing would be to get over it, and (assuming you were able to) stealing another guys girl/cheating with her is a major no-no.

Most teens have their own little stories of relationship grief, as far as it goes this is getting off moderately easy.

you guys usually give the best advice.
asking a bunch of virgins about relationships, best advice i agree

but ot, seems pretty obvious that you aren't getting her. trying to make her dump her bf would be a total richard move, you should respect her choice if you guys are friends.

Just wait till she probably dumps the guy soon enough. Or get over it entirely and look for someone else.

Ask her out anyways and when the other guy finds out just say "Threesome!"