Author Topic: shyGriff - Episodes 1-3, "facepalm, frick, im bored lol"  (Read 18631 times)

Didn't really work because you're trying way hard.
i-
oh

i just

i dont even

I'm going to have to go with jacksaunt on this one, frankly i'm fed up with this stuff.

I'm going to have to go with jacksaunt on this one, frankly i'm fed up with this stuff.

I agree with most of it, but what's so wrong about saying "frick"? Is it one of those things that secretly irks people?

I agree with most of it, but what's so wrong about saying "frick"? Is it one of those things that secretly irks people?

yeah tbh, i really don't know what's wrong with that either :/

she just doesn't want to swear, is it so wrong? do you WANT her to use swear words?

yeah tbh, i really don't know what's wrong with that either :/

she just doesn't want to swear, is it so wrong? do you WANT her to use swear words?
"Why the frick would you do that?" < "Why would you do that?"
It's just an obnoxious word to look at that doesn't even have to be said.

Frick doesn't have the same impact as forget. If you're going to say brick you might as well say "sock" or something.

shygriff is obviously afraid of swearing

It's just an obnoxious word to look at
Others might not think so. :i

So this is a 30 page thread about an 11 year old girl? lol

Maybe the reason she does dumb things when she's bored is because she's an 11 year old girl.

Kids joining these boards scares me. Look at Blocklandian. He used to be an annoying twirp, now he's boring and uninteresting. He's going to become some cog stuck in a cubicle for the rest of his life, never questioning where the tubes come from or where they go, and its all your fault.
haha. i used to be this little hyperactive thing that made stupid topics and used emotes too much.

a couple run ins with Psygo, Jookia, and Iban and here we are. look at me now in all my cynical and angry glory!

Psygo
That is name I haven't heard in awhile. What did he do did end up in the history of drama again?

That is name I haven't heard in awhile. What did he do did end up in the history of drama again?
i really had no idea. i just talked to him on the MoTE server i think and he was pretty much one of the first cunts on the internet i had talked to.

it was an interesting experience.

shygriff is obviously afraid of swearing

Or maybe she doesn't want to swear?

This isn't just nitpicking, it's attacking a little girl over the most trivial things possible.

Look, I'm just gonna call her parents right now and tell them about this whole incident. Don't expect any contact from here for a while.

Look, I'm just gonna call her parents right now and tell them about this whole incident. Don't expect any contact from here for a while.

what lol