Author Topic: Pandan's lost old add-ons (Help find more!)  (Read 5744 times)

Surely not all of them. The F-150 isn't terrible, and the riot shield is nice.
Riot Shield isn't lost. Searching "item_riotshield.zip" can get you a link that I have uploaded and another file also. Things like the Ion Cannon were lost back in 2010, as in impossible to find.

What was the TART again?

What was the TART again?
iirc it fired like four mini-grenades

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=142375.0 A lot of his stuff was in this topic, not sure if the links work though.

Riot Shield isn't lost. Searching "item_riotshield.zip" can get you a link that I have uploaded and another file also. Things like the Ion Cannon were lost back in 2010, as in impossible to find.
Not really. I found links to the Mini Nuke, the Ion Cannon, and the Enterprise a couple months ago. They worked in-game, but I never use them anymore.

stuff, i meant to edit, not make another post
oh well

Not really. I found links to the Mini Nuke, the Ion Cannon, and the Enterprise a couple months ago. They worked in-game, but I never use them anymore.

stuff, i meant to edit, not make another post
oh well
There was a website about a year ago that housed every failed addon ever for the most part. Ion Cannon and some vehicles got out.

Mininuke has been around forever, you can find several downloads of it. I myself "fixed" it to bypass the crap-ons cache back in 2010.
These days you don't have to be crafty to find old stuff like you used to. I got the Ion Cannon from a friend years ago after spending quite a long time looking for a download.

What about Pandan's Intervention?

I am loving that 2pac reference, haha.

I wish Pandan would come back.

Agree on both of these statements.

He acts like he just doesn't like the fact that Badspot is making it harder and harder for people to submit addons or mods freely. I think the v21 update set him over the edge, I wish he would come back, he was probably my favorite modeler in his time.

What about Pandan's Intervention?

Didn't know it existed :/

http://www.mediafire.com/?se9v2otb8x63064,1vusiigh5pa9heh,8ev26as6d0c244i,eh3dozdyvd41ibz,s7fxfsa8jgxgv8s,d4448dqh4htthci,vbr4qbbevn9b7ak

go crazy kids

You have TART2? <3

He acts like he just doesn't like the fact that Badspot is making it harder and harder for people to submit addons or mods freely. I think the v21 update set him over the edge, I wish he would come back, he was probably my favorite modeler in his time.

You have TART2? <3

I have the intervention I think, I couldn't find the TART however

I think most of these can be found from RTB. I remember seen the F-150, facepuncher and faec pwner...

You have TART2? <3

pretty sure pandan left brockland because a of a massive ego burst (before shadows and shaders were ever a thing), but i think he's pretty chill now. it'd be neat for him to come back.

pretty sure pandan left brockland because a of a massive ego burst (before shadows and shaders were ever a thing), but i think he's pretty chill now. it'd be neat for him to come back.

You're right, I was just referring to the current circumstance, sorry for the misleading post.

I think most of these can be found from RTB. I remember seen the F-150, facepuncher and faec pwner...

For the F-150, not RTB 3.

Post the f2000, it is still downloadable (I think) and it would be a nice throwback to classic weps.