Author Topic: Strange AC:Revelations glitch  (Read 1569 times)

This randomly started happening. The only thing that changed is that Uplay updated, but I'm doubtful that it's the problem. I have 10 hours sunk into the game so far, I'd like to avoid losing my progress unless it is completely necessary to do so

http://youtu.be/OXrA4gG6goE

Can anyone help?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 06:07:59 PM by Treynolds416 »

Oh man, looks bad.

Backup your save game and re-install?

How would I go about backing up a save?

How would I go about backing up a save?
Find your save file, put it somewhere else,uninstall the game and then re-install and put it back where you found the old one

tada

Son, you've got a condition.

Ok, I redownloaded and put my old save folder back in it, and the exact same thing happened. Could I have a corrupt save?

Nope. Started a new game, same problem

What the actual forget is going on?

You have an either outdated chipset, Or your graphics card is overheating.
Use google.

You have an either outdated chipset
No
Or your graphics card is overheating.
What? That's completely idiotic, if my gpu was overheating (which it isn't), the problem would be way more intense than just a texture glitch
Use google.
I've been doing that, there are other people with the exact same problem, there's no way in hell it has something to do with hardware

What? That's completely idiotic, if my gpu was overheating (which it isn't), the problem would be way more intense than just a texture glitch
I wouldn't be so sure. I don't remember what, but something happened to one of my gfx cards that caused texture glitches, holes in models, texture stretches, and other horrifying things that made most games unplayable.

I wouldn't be so sure. I don't remember what, but something happened to one of my gfx cards that caused texture glitches, holes in models, texture stretches, and other horrifying things that made most games unplayable.
That's the thing, it's only this game. I am 100% it's not a hardware issue