List your top 5 favorite games in no order

Author Topic: List your top 5 favorite games in no order  (Read 1355 times)

-Halo 4
-Pikmin 2
-NBA JAM (Super Nintendo Version)
-Zelda Wind Waker
-Borderlands 2

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
Fallout: New Vegas
Skyrim
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Puzzle Agent

skyrim
minecraft
gmod
far cry 3
mount and blade warband
( i just bought liek 40 games from the steam sale so I have barely played any of em)

Fallout 3
LA Noire
Far Cry 3
Mount and Blade Warband
The Walking Dead

There's so many others ;-;

Fallout 3
LA Noire
Far Cry 3
Mount and Blade Warband
The Walking Dead

There's so many others ;-;

FNV is better.

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
Animal Crossing
-Pikmin 2
-Zelda Wind Waker
and scribblenauts (all versions :-( )
see what i did i mashed up their lists

FNV is better.

These are his OPINIONS and are just OPINIONS and telling him that your OPINION is better than his OPINION is stupid because they are OPINIONS and cannot be proven because they are OPINIONS and OPINIONS can be influenced by different factors so his OPINION can be caused by something that isn't influencing your OPINION as much therefore shut up because your OPINIONS can differ and you don't need to call somebody out and say that their OPINION is wrong.

If you have Fallout 3 modded then no, it isn't.

And if you have it so that there's no BULLET SPONGEY BULLstuff.

If you have Fallout 3 modded then no, it isn't.
FNV is better in almost everyway. The story made a lot more sense, the story had choices to make, it had actual radiant quests, faction reputation, weapon modifications, there were more weapons, ammo types(Incen,Explosive,HP,AP). Then the mods, Warzones, Project Nevada, MISERY, Weapon Catalogues, that's all you really need for hours and hours of fun.

These are his OPINIONS and are just OPINIONS and telling him that your OPINION is better than his OPINION is stupid because they are OPINIONS and cannot be proven because they are OPINIONS and OPINIONS can be influenced by different factors so his OPINION can be caused by something that isn't influencing your OPINION as much therefore shut up because your OPINIONS can differ and you don't need to call somebody out and say that their
The general point of making a sequel is to make a BETTER game.

FNV is better in almost everyway. The story made a lot more sense, the story had choices to make, it had actual radiant quests, faction reputation, weapon modifications, there were more weapons, ammo types(Incen,Explosive,HP,AP). Then the mods, Warzones, Project Nevada, MISERY, Weapon Catalogues, that's all you really need for hours and hours of fun.

OPINIONS.

The general point of making a sequel is to make a BETTER game.

Tell that to MoH: Warfighter.

Grand Theft Auto IV.
LA Noire.
Red Dead Redemption.
TF2.
City Tuesday tied with Scribblenauts.

Tetris
Majora's Mask?
Blockland
Left 4 Dead 2
Conker's Bad Fur Day

Honestly I think new age gaming is over glorified and overrated. Good games still get released on occasion, but it's less frequent than the games that have already been recently done 100 times.