Author Topic: Bloxel Art  (Read 12931 times)

He worked his magic with octagon trees which reduced the brick lag.

It seems as if he is ignoring us and simply showing off.
Quit boasting and give us some information about the program, when will it be released? why did you decide to do this? how come sumz has it?

Haha, this is awesome! So, do you have to define the bricks manually or does it read the BLB data and make up tiny pixel bricks on the fly?

Hey guys,

The blockland to pixel art converter, which I call bloxel, has two parts. The first part is a script in Blockland that exports information about the bricks in the world to a temporary file. The second part is a PHP script that plots that information into a PNG. It takes about a minute to convert most builds to pixel art (time depends on complexity of build).

Badspot wrote the Blockland-side code, and I did the PHP script.

Sumz just took a screenshot with the camera far away from his build; you can tell cuz it isn't totally isometric looking. The perspective changes. Also there are particles and lights in it, which bloxel doesn't know about currently. :P

As far as releasing it goes, it's up to Badspot. The PHP script is useless without the Blockland script, so there's no point releasing it till he does something with the Blockland script part. So please don't bug me about it. :)

kompressor

if its up to badspot...

we will never get it!

Ace

He's just showing off, he's probably just good at making pixel art in mspaint. I doubt he really has something that does this.

He's just showing off, he's probably just good at making pixel art in mspaint. I doubt he really has something that does this.

are you serious?

Hey guys,

The blockland to pixel art converter, which I call bloxel, has two parts. The first part is a script in Blockland that exports information about the bricks in the world to a temporary file. The second part is a PHP script that plots that information into a PNG. It takes about a minute to convert most builds to pixel art (time depends on complexity of build).

Badspot wrote the Blockland-side code, and I did the PHP script.

Sumz just took a screenshot with the camera far away from his build; you can tell cuz it isn't totally isometric looking. The perspective changes. Also there are particles and lights in it, which bloxel doesn't know about currently. :P

As far as releasing it goes, it's up to Badspot. The PHP script is useless without the Blockland script, so there's no point releasing it till he does something with the Blockland script part. So please don't bug me about it. :)

kompressor

Uh oh. :(

Do you realize how long that would take?

in b4 move to drama
its not read first post does it look like drama? i think not