Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 256857 times)

Thread is now about how IE sucks.
(Last page will mot likely be deleted)

I can't seem to drag and drop addons onto my server. When I select them all I have to select one so it moves all of them in that group selected. And then I mouse it over the webpage and it says how many files I'm about drop but when I do drop it, it just opens the file that I selected to move all of them.

You could just use the form on the page instead. It's the one marked "Upload Add-Ons" with an upload button. Drag and drop functionality isn't required.

Can you change my name to Juicebox.

i'm currently wound.

ty.

You could just use the form on the page instead. It's the one marked "Upload Add-Ons" with an upload button. Drag and drop functionality isn't required.
Only lets me upload one at a time

Only lets me upload one at a time

If you hold shift you can select as many as you need - it's a multiple file selector. IE may not support that either in which case there's really not much more I can do for you besides suggest you upgrade to a proper browser or use FTP - sorry.

It doesn't matter if it supports it or not. The fact of the matter is it's not working. I doubt RTB has any intention of supporting IE with their web interface because every web developer ever has a seething hatred for IE, so my bet is on that you'll never get a fix. This means you have two options:

- Download a browser that doesn't suck
- Download FileZilla

If you get FileZilla, fill in the information as dictated by your FTP Access tab under Management on RTB.
im looking for this but i cant find it

where is management?

im looking for this but i cant find it

where is management?
Sorry, I meant "Manage." It's in the left hand side of the dashboard of your server. Right next to "Access Control" and "Chat Logs" under "Manage" with a wrench next to it.

still didn't make sense fail
"i sucks"
nvm

Zoom in VERY closely, and you'll see that I only crossed out the 9.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 04:23:52 PM by Nobot »

there might be a way around it
You've got to be kidding me.

Self Delete on my part, but uh

I don't mind IE.

still didn't make sense fail
"i sucks"
Zoom in VERY closely, and you'll see that I only crossed out the 9.