RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 257176 times)

I looked through kalphiters stats and I noticed a thing called CBMhost. Is that a real host? Does it have a main thread about it and who runs it?

http://cbmhost.webs.com/

wat is that
well if you clicked on it, you'd know what it is!

well if you clicked on it, you'd know what it is!
ok

It's free? Sweet
What
Free stuff?
Free stuff is always good :D

THAT GRAPH

super duper triumphant!

Just a quick update for you all, the mobile and in-game clients are progressing well, we're very excited about launching these and hope to have them with you soon!

In other news, Kalphiter has been sharing some pretty sweet data on RTB vs competitor server counts, so I thought I'd make it into a graph to really show the trend.

Makes me proud to see all the effort and time Ephialtes and I have put into this service really paying off, thanks for the awesome growth guys, has been great to see all the brilliant new servers people have been offering using RTB hosting. Thanks for the cool data too, Kalphiter, original can be found here: http://files.kalphiter.com/hosting_service_report.txt
i dont think this got enough attention

Been getting quite a bit of lag today on ny03 and ny02

I'm back!

Back with some delightful updates, making sure RTB is the only hosting service anyone ever needs! Might have teased this a few months back, but here's some more substance.

Click for full size previews!

Server Dashboard

Server menu

Server chat player list

Server chat complete with beautiful player avatars

RTB's Dedicated Hosting mobile optimized management panel, complete with lovely smooth animations and lots of beauty. Coming soon!
Sick as forgetK

Been getting quite a bit of lag today on ny03 and ny02
I said something like this about ny01 and was banned. What is this, I don't even?

I said something like this about ny01 and was banned. What is this, I don't even?
probably because all you did was complain about the RTB hosting and people just got sick of it and you got banned.

I'm saying I got some lag because it's the first time in a while, doing good now.

In future, if you are experiencing connection problems, please submit a ticket. I didn't even see these posts, nor should I be expected to - it's not the official support channel.

As I haven't showed any previews in a while, here's the login screen that I just completed:

Beautiful as ever! Getting close to releasing this now and the current plan will see this running as a normal web app for iOS users (add to home screen from Safari) but available in Google Play for Android users, all for nothing extra ontop of the normal monthly rates. More details as and when we release this feature!