Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 256798 times)

Contributed? I wasn't even aware you were discussing that. I just figured that out myself.

Also, for anybody that actually wants to know about this, the gist of it is here:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=252569.msg7315520#msg7315520
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=252569.msg7315604#msg7315604

Contributed? I wasn't even aware you were discussing that. I just figured that out myself.

I wasn't referring to stdin input though.

I wasn't referring to stdin input though.

Mine didn't have to do with that. It just happened to be in that topic.

What'd you guys figure out?

Mine didn't have to do with that. It just happened to be in that topic.

What'd you guys figure out?
forget all beyond that
well there was the pty thing, but your method is much simpler

unless he's referring to something different, he seems to be misattributing your discovery to me

RIP RTB, it's official closing date here.

looks like they were early

I really though RTB was a great honor to have. Ephialtes and his friends put together a big new system for us; Return to Blockland, that covered our backs every direction our turned. It provided us with our every needs, irc, friends, connecting, add-ons, drama, in-game controls, hosting, more drama, and much more. It was a shame they had to go. They went much earlier in the month than they had hoped for, but March First is when they were going to officially close, today we will always remember, as the Close of RTB.

Will we ever see it again??

I really though RTB was a great honor to have. Ephialtes and his friends put together a big new system for us; Return to Blockland, that covered our backs every direction our turned. It provided us with our every needs, irc, friends, connecting, add-ons, drama, in-game controls, hosting, more drama, and much more. It was a shame they had to go. They went much earlier in the month than they had hoped for, but March First is when they were going to officially close, today we will always remember, as the Close of RTB.

Why did you make this chunk of text size 1?

I don't understand why people are acting so dramatic today?

Yeah, they said they were closing March 1st, but the site went down like a week ago lol

I don't understand why people are acting so dramatic today?

Yeah, they said they were closing March 1st, but the site went down like a week ago lol
that week ago was when we put rtb in its coffin

today we bury rtb

-Jakob @2:23 PM, 2014.

i wanna buy returntoblockland.com

*greek2me madeoh you know, revolutionary linux hosting thingamabobsi think it's sufficient

Plz explain how to host server on linux?

Plz explain how to host server on linux?
Run it under Wine. That's all.

Blockland is dead without RTB! Noooooooo!

Blockland is dead without RTB! Noooooooo!
inb4thebumpbandwagon