RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 256984 times)

your actually loving stupid.
I lol'd.

Also, Lub or Ephialtes, I put in a support ticket the other day about the ServerChat feature being broken, You said you would fix it, Have you looked into it?

It's on the list of things to do. To be clear - it is a problem with the add-ons you've got installed and works fine on a default server.

It's on the list of things to do. To be clear - it is a problem with the add-ons you've got installed and works fine on a default server.
Did you figure out which one? Because I don't have any chat related add-ons.

When we have something we'll get back to you - again to be clear; we don't provide add-on support so the fact we're looking into this at all should be satisfactory for you. Lots of add-ons such as Slayer change how the chat works.

When we have something we'll get back to you - again to be clear; we don't provide add-on support so the fact we're looking into this at all should be satisfactory for you. Lots of add-ons such as Slayer change how the chat works.
Right, Sorry, Could be slayer, But I had Slayer since I started my server and it worked during the start. Thats what confuses me.

I don't think Kalphiter was the only one acting like a child.  If you want I can hunt through their buttbuddy Boltster's VERY valuable and constructive posts. 
I have indeed heard of the fact it goes both ways.
I certainly do not agree with that either.
It's very childish, but on the other hand, does that make it any better that Kalph does the same?

The best way is to try to ignore it and keep working on improving the service to show them that he is better.
Same goes for Rub, Lub or whatever.
Just stop this childish behavior and focus on making the customers happy. :)

So this is what the dark side looks like. I like it.

This is pretty good, a bit of lag, and prices are just great, but you need to add more priced, maybe up to 6 months.

The GUI of everything Is great, great job Lub.

Additional Discount
If you're switching from another dedicated hosting service on Blockland to us, raise a support ticket once you've purchased your server and we'll give you an extra month for free.
ooooh stuff

You mean in 15 minutes I can save 15% or more by switching to RTB?

Right, Sorry, Could be slayer, But I had Slayer since I started my server and it worked during the start. Thats what confuses me.
I'm pretty sure it's not Slayer. Nobody else has problems with it. Can you post your console log?

There doesn't have to be only one hosting service.
Otherwise there would be a monopoly. There can always be several hosting services or several other businesses etc. Calm your tits and please stop acting as if yours is superior, both yours and Lub's are good.
So RTB can dominate the market but Kalphiter's hosting service can't?

I might buy myself a server. Just low on $$ at the moment.

ooooh stuff

You mean in 15 minutes I can save 15% or more by switching to RTB?
Yeah if you've got an active server that you've had for a few months, send us a ticket when you order and I'll drop a free month into your account.

I'm pretty sure it's not Slayer. Nobody else has problems with it. Can you post your console log?

Don't worry about it, I'm going to package serverCmdMessageSent instead of chatMessageAll - seems more reliable. I don't think Slayer's the cause either having checked out the code last night.

Yeah if you've got an active server that you've had for a few months, send us a ticket when you order and I'll drop a free month into your account.
*rolls eyes* Is this how you play it?
You won't see anyone complain, but it's a bit of a 'cheap' way (it costs more for you to give free month hurdur).

It really happens a lot in a lot of situation, often ending up with one service/product/retailer not being able to afford an even lower price which will have cost them a lot in the end but it didn't have any effect.
Eventually causing the one who can't afford to go much lower to stop their service/product/whatever.

But yeah, it's still effective, especially if you have the resources to do things like that.