Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 257038 times)

*rolls eyes* Is this how you play it?
You won't see anyone complain, but it's a bit of a 'cheap' way (it costs more for you to give free month hurdur).

It really happens a lot in a lot of situation, often ending up with one service/product/retailer not being able to afford an even lower price which will have cost them a lot in the end but it didn't have any effect.
Eventually causing the one who can't afford to go much lower to stop their service/product/whatever.

But yeah, it's still effective, especially if you have the resources to do things like that.

Deals for new customers are common in every industry, it's not a bad move, it's completely reasonable. Competition is good, it makes competitors strive to improve.

I'm surprised RTB doesn't have builtin controls for a dedi server.

*CoughInB4ServerControlIsBuiltinToRTBCough*

I'm surprised RTB doesn't have builtin controls for a dedi server.

*CoughInB4ServerControlIsBuiltinToRTBCough*
This would be a great applet on RTB.

Competition is good, it makes competitors strive to improve.

and keeps prices down for consumers :D

I bet the divergence between the two is just a facade for their duopoly cartel. dun

lagged like a bitch yesteday, is it an add on of my server? i don't understand lol

That's something default in the game. It slightly moves the player to stop the 'infinite lag' bug. It does not cause lag itself in any way.

That's something default in the game. It slightly moves the player to stop the 'infinite lag' bug. It does not cause lag itself in any way.
So that's why if I'm in orb mode I get the infinite lag effect?

Deals for new customers are common in every industry, it's not a bad move, it's completely reasonable. Competition is good, it makes competitors strive to improve.
Yeah it's okay i guess but i guess i am just paranoid by thinking that by saying switching from another hosting service means:
"Hey, switch from Kalphhost to RTB host and get a free month."
It's just covered up.

Ah well, i am fine with it, it's a great deal for those who want to check out RTB hosting while currently using other hosting services. :)

Ah well, i am fine with it, it's a great deal for those who want to check out RTB hosting while currently using other hosting services Kaphost. :)
Fixed

Fixed
You forgot to cross out "other"
Also will you guys stop fighting

I have a question. Does all the money go straight to you or do you share it with other people on the RTB team? (Directed to Ephialtes)

This isn't being done for profit - the idea is simply to offer great hardware and service to the Blockland community at the lowest possible prices to ensure we cover our losses. Any profit will go back to our clients in some way or another be it via promotions or extended contracts or more choice in where they deploy their server.

This isn't being done for profit - the idea is simply to offer great hardware and service to the Blockland community at the lowest possible prices to ensure we cover our losses. Any profit will go back to our clients in some way or another be it via promotions or extended contracts or more choice in where they deploy their server.
AKA Baddy is paying them instead so they can make this cheap in the case that Blockland is greenlit :cookieMonster: