Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 260610 times)

I found my server offline and assume it crashed, but I had auto-restart server-on-crash selected so i'm not sure if that's working or what happened.  

When I launch the server manually from the dash the bricks don't auto-load either.  

And on an unrelated note, slayer minigame doesn't auto start as selected either :(

Maybe someone could look into the that?

Edit: Crashed again, don't know what's causing it.  Likely to be some add-on.  Is there any way I can view the console next time...?

Edit 2: Crashed a 3rd time, right as it was saving bricks with the rtb dash board auto save option.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 02:35:01 AM by Tezuni 2.0 »

I found my server offline and assume it crashed, but I had auto-restart server-on-crash selected so i'm not sure if that's working or what happened. 

When I launch the server manually from the dash the bricks don't auto-load either. 

And on an unrelated note, slayer minigame doesn't auto start as selected either :(

Quality right here folks

The Slayer thing is because he set the minigame to start automatically, but his server was not shut down correctly so that setting didn't save. Are the servers being shut down through quit();?

Btw Tezuni, go to "config/server/Slayer", open the file called "config_preload.cs" and change $Slayer::Server::Preload::Minigame::AutoStartMinigame to "1". That will manually change the setting.

The Slayer thing is because he set the minigame to start automatically, but his server was not shut down correctly so that setting didn't save. Are the servers being shut down through quit();?

Yeah the server is shut down via quit() although if it's crashing then I guess it wouldn't be exporting the pref.

Edit: Crashed again, don't know what's causing it.  Likely to be some add-on.  Is there any way I can view the console next time...?

Edit 2: Crashed a 3rd time, right as it was saving bricks with the rtb dash board auto save option.

Just sent you a pm about this so we can investigate further.

Btw Tezuni, go to "config/server/Slayer", open the file called "config_preload.cs" and change $Slayer::Server::Preload::Minigame::AutoStartMinigame to "1". That will manually change the setting.
Thanks!

Stop stuff posting here.

They should add a feature that accesses your forum account and automatically posts a good review on this thread.

:cookieMonster:  Yay! Its out!  Signing up soon
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 11:54:21 AM by Vaux »

Add-On Management

As a more user friendly alternative to FTP, you can now upload and delete your add-ons directly from the web panel. To upload, simply select multiple files from the "Choose files" button, or just drag and drop your add-ons into the browser window and they'll upload straight away. Removing an add-on is as easy as clicking the delete icon in it's row.

FTP is still available for advanced users but this hugely simplifies add-on management for everyone else. We're committed to adding new features based on user needs, keep checking back for new developments.

Great idea and work, I'll be glad to copy it an do it 100x better.

bought a month, this is slick.

Great idea and work, I'll be glad to copy it an do it 100x better.
Oh god Kalph, what are you trying to accomplish with saying that. :C

Oh god Kalph, what are you trying to accomplish with saying that. :C
...that inferior implementations will lose.

...that inferior implementations will lose.

your contradicting yourself
you say "I'll copy it 100x better"
but then you say that inferior implementations will loose!
You can't have an implementation that is 100x better and still be inferior. I think you mean
"I'll copy if 100x worse"