Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 257140 times)

What does this have to do with the service?

You don't even have to deal with their attitudes. It's all automatic.
They are the ones profiting from it, so I'd say that it's related.

We've covered this multiple times, we don't make a profit from this. Any money left over after costs is in some way or another handed back to the customers. The service is purely for the benefit of the community to make it easier for people to host decent servers.

They are the ones profiting from it, so I'd say that it's related.
Even though they aren't profiting from it, that's still completely irrelevant.

If someone's going to rate a hosting service, they shouldn't care where the money's going. They should be rating the hosting service.

I don't think you have any clue how ping works at all.
Wow what an immature stuff post by Kalph

I had nothing against you, but then you assume I'm a dumbass who doesn't know that lower = better?

I live closer to Lubs server, so I would rather get that.

We've covered this multiple times, we don't make a profit from this. Any money left over after costs is in some way or another handed back to the customers. The service is purely for the benefit of the community to make it easier for people to host decent servers.
If I buy a month and there's left over money you can always buy TF2 keys for me.

still waiting on that server reset for bl-2206-01

Support
Please use the support tab on the site to submit a support ticket to us if you have any issues at all. While it's tempting to post in the thread you're actually more likely to get a quicker reply by submitting a ticket as we're notified of these via our email and phones which we check more often than this thread.                                                                                                                             

Wow what an immature stuff post by Kalph

I had nothing against you, but then you assume I'm a dumbass who doesn't know that lower = better?

I live closer to Lubs server, so I would rather get that.
Buying based on your connectivity is not a good idea.

That actually made some sense.
Because in that theory, he should just host from his computer for the best connection to his server.

Buying it based on best connectivity to the world is though. New York being perfect.

Buying it based on best connectivity to the world is though. New York being perfect.
Yeah, apparently the world somehow only refers to a part of the world in your case.

Yeah, apparently the world somehow only refers to a part of the world in your case.
Well I brown townysed some BL usage statistics using a geolocation database and picked the server based on where's closest to most players.

Are add-ons uploaded through FTP recognized by the web add-on list? Do I have to restart the server to reload the list, then restart it again once I've turned it on?

Are add-ons uploaded through FTP recognized by the web add-on list? Do I have to restart the server to reload the list, then restart it again once I've turned it on?

Nope you just need to hit Refresh Add-Ons in the menu on the left and it'll pick up any new additions.