RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 257089 times)

cool story

now make it happen without lag
What are you talking about?

Hey kalphiter, would you mind telling me what company hosts your server? I am looking for a good/not too expensive host.

if i was to have a server on your service, could i upload that save without it lagging the server?

Can't you just make a free version of this? I think it's stupid to pay for a server

Hey kalphiter, would you mind telling me what company hosts your server? I am looking for a good/not too expensive host.
Its crap. Server4You. Not that their hardware is crap, Just their support, and stuff. Last time I checked his thinking about switching.

Ontopic. I added files into FTP (Add-Ons) they are not showing up in my Add-On Manager.

Can't you just make a free version of this? I think it's stupid to pay for a server
I-
Yo-
----
What.

Then how will they pay the bills?

Contrary to what you may have heard, New York State is teaming with wildlife. Over 250 species of birds, 165 fish, 69 Reptiles and amphibians, 60 mammals, and countless invertebrates call New York home. And while New York State is home to the largest park in the continental US, you might be surprised at the diversity of species seen here in backyards of the United States' largest city.
???
Also: demo panel would be nice :)

The reason why this hosting service is great is because Lub actually knows the owner of the datacenter, who can give him big discounts on loving amazing servers, which makes the whole "4 Servers to 1 Machine" thing possible.

"Can't you spend a hundred dollars a month for a dedicated server to host free servers for me, because it's dumb to pay for a quality product that I can't produce with my home Internet."

Ontopic. I added files into FTP (Add-Ons) they are not showing up in my Add-On Manager.

Did you hit the refresh button?

The reason why this hosting service is great is because Lub actually knows the owner of the datacenter, who can give him big discounts on loving amazing servers, which makes the whole "4 Servers to 1 Machine" thing possible.
Lub does not know the owner, but he is getting a deal.

we're testing BBB publically! join Nobot's server and feel the power of RTB

There's this thing called Electricity.
You have to pay to use it.

Equivalent: "Why not just make a free car dealership!"

How'd you get it to show your avatar?