Jeep needs car advice. (Nominated Most Ironic Thread 2012)

Author Topic: Jeep needs car advice. (Nominated Most Ironic Thread 2012)  (Read 2222 times)

I am about a month away from purchasing a vehicle. I need some insight here. I know it's ironic for someone who's username is Jeep to need help with a car, but I would appreciate some second opinions here.

I'm considering buying a 2010 Ford Escape, as featured below. Check out the pictures, and the video I posted.

Pictures
Exterior

Interior

Video
Youtube (Disclaimer: The guy in the video is a little awkward, but he does a good job reviewing the Escape)

Opinions?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 11:43:50 PM by Jeep »

first off, why a ford escape?

why do you want it?
like what are you using it for?

first off, why a ford escape?
He probably needs it for a quick getaway

why do you want it?
like what are you using it for?

probably for driving in

just a guess

I pretty much want a car that will take me from Point A to Point B, but is also nice. In a year or so I'll be off to college, so I'll need it mainly for that. As well as work, and going places. The Escape seems to offer pretty much anything that I could ask for. It's fairly basic, but also very nice overall.

The Ford Escape is a cheap, plasticky and overall stuff vehicle. Get something else.

does fuel consumption come into it?

because i can think of hundreds of other cars better than the ford escape

Yes / No. Fuel isn't really a problem with the Escape. It's known for pretty good fuel economy. I wouldn't be too concerned with that.

buy hummer
waste money on gas
go bankrupt
become poor
start robbing banks
get caught
life in prison
get shanked in prison
die

fuel is important