Revoltech Rant.

Author Topic: Revoltech Rant.  (Read 5016 times)

Wow, this guy really is a sore loser.

He clearly cheated and spawned more troops than he was allowed, due to the fact he deleted 5 to 8 of his houses, LOWERING his population cap.

After his ban, he then complains about it, how childish can you get!? Then again, his BLiD is 39293, so this isn't too suprising. Noobs...
Again, My Blockland ID got lost. My old ID was in the 7k. If I was an actually 39k I would of been talking like this, "Y did u ban me u noob."

Again, My Blockland ID got lost. My old ID was in the 7k. If I was an actually 39k I would of been talking like this, "Y did u ban me u noob."
That is offensive to all 39kers everywhere, plus. You don't build, act, or speak like you where a 7k

it isn't funny a second time
some things are

anyway, i believe him when he says his BL ID was lost. he probably didn't play much, and didn't adapt to the community attitude. and later on, he came back.

it isn't funny a second time
some things are

anyway, i believe him when he says his BL ID was lost. he probably didn't play much, and didn't adapt to the community attitude. and later on, he came back.
If he didn`t adapt to the community attitude he shouldn`t be using the internet. I would post more but its late.

Also, how do loose a key when you could look in the blockland web help section to learn how to get it back?

If he didn`t adapt to the community attitude he shouldn`t be using the internet. I would post more but its late.

I don't see anyone ELSE using spaces after and before apostrophes here. If you don't act like us, you shouldn't be using the internet.

That's very stereotypical and unkind of you.

Also, how do loose a key when you could look in the blockland web help section to learn how to get it back?

Not that hard to figure out man; people can switch emails or lose email addresses. Moving off to college and stuff for example

That is offensive to all 39kers everywhere, plus. You don't build, act, or speak like you where a 7k

First of all, You haven't seen me build. Second of all, You haven't heard me speak. Yeah.

First of all, You haven't seen me build. Second of all, You haven't heard me speak. Yeah.
you just stereotyped 39Kers

you just stereotyped 39Kers
For once, I agree.
I`ve been to your School Rp, the build was horrible. Let me change this [speak]→[chat].
The point here is 7k or not, your still an ass.

For once, I agree.I`ve been to your School Rp, the build was horrible. Let me change this [speak]→[chat].
The point here is 7k or not, your still an ass.

What the forget have I done to your stuff. I have been to your stuffty ass builds. There worst than mine. Anyways I never banned you. If I did, your probably a little piss ant that hates my school for the reason of the ban. So how about you forget off?

I know I'm late, but its necessary to put this out there
Just wanted to throw this out there:
Have I not said a good 50 times that I'm Supersylox/Eluxsam? I registered on these forums in 2010 and have been browsing since 2009 handicap. Hell, my profile even loving SAYS I'm Supersylox.

I know I'm late, but its necessary to put this out thereHave I not said a good 50 times that I'm Supersylox/Eluxsam? I registered on these forums in 2010 and have been browsing since 2009 handicap. Hell, my profile even loving SAYS I'm Supersylox.
He misunderstood, get a grip. Also, you misunderstood my post which wasted your img.

He misunderstood, get a grip. Also, you misunderstood my post which wasted your img.
What exactly makes you think this game is directed towards a younger audience?