0 (0%)
Less Floods.
0 (0%)
No Floods.
0 (0%)
Higher Floods.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: WhoCares' Mini Kingdoms [Server]  (Read 2048 times)

WhoCares' Mini Kingdoms
I did nothing but post this topic and help moderate the server.

Basic Roleplaying Rules and the System
This Mini Empires server is conducted by a system with, "Books," and, "Realistic Structures." The books explain your kingdom, its name, its specializations, and its temper of war. Each kingdom book must be checked before physical building. The system also forces one to be as realistic as possible. Magic is not allowed. Dragons and other mythical creatures are not allowed. If you are to build a stone wall, you need to have a mine or an open stone source, AKA Mountains. If you want to have any wooden structures or items, you are to need a forest, which can be placed by you, and be reviewed by the Administrative team. A lumber mill would then be needed, and then you would be able to build simple structures. Barracks will then be needed for an army, and houses to house the citizens. A government building is also needed if your kingdom is to form a formal government.

You will not pull a huge city, army, or population out of your star fish(meh). You must start small. Any offense to these terms will result in a review, or a limitation or deletion of the powergame/metagame/godmodding.

Your Kingdom and You
It is advised to not act fully aggressive unless you have a huge population/army. Be smart. Be careful for other nations, and try to make as much friends/allies as possible. Kingdoms are very hard to control, because you must give what the people want. Riots controlled by Administrators with the status will be made if your kingdom is highly unstable, so watch out! Other than that, natural disasters will effect your Kingdom and Kingdom's around you. Also, try to get trade partnerships with many other Kingdom's.

Official Rules
Provided tomorrow with the opening of the server. I do not have to official list of rules.

When?
It is planned to open 12/3/12. Please don't be sad if it is postponed.

FAQ

When is this opening?
12/3/12

Who hosts this server?
Whocares 99

What do you do?
Moderate and post topics C:

Will you go with Lub? Kalphiter?
Bring the drama elsewhere. WhoCares is thinking about Lub.

hopefully this server has prebuilt terrain and boundries otherwise it will go to stuff. quick.
We have a corner with prebuilt terrain. Care will add more islands if more Kingdoms pop up.

Questions will be answered and will be posted here.

Media

Updates will be posted. Updates to the OP will be given.

We are working very hard!

Hate the original post? Suggest a new format and send it to me through the Private Messaging system.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 08:59:13 PM by Swat 3 »

FIRST  :cookieMonster:

I never really cared for Mini Kingdoms there isn't mutch of a way to actually run a kingdom or trade n stuff. There is also the issue of war, there is never really a good way to settle it
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 12:04:59 AM by brian498 »

FIRST  :cookieMonster:

I never really cared for Mini Kingdoms there isn't mutch of a way to actually run a kingdom or trade n stuff. There is also the issue of war, there is never really a good way to settle it
There is. Running a kingdom would be well with roleplaying events of your people. You have to have negatives, never positives. You need to keep jobs for your people, make schools... Imagine. Trading is giving something you have in surplus for something you cannot get, AKA Ruby for Diamonds. War is an issue, but that's why you need to have alliances! If your going to settle, have a good backstory, so you may have a few army men to defend your village.

Also, you took the first post, fuuuu.

This seems interesting, I hope to join on Day 1.

Sweet am I still admin here? (It's Mango, one who made who a bunch of addons)

Bring the drama elsewhere. WhoCares is thinking about Lub.
Inb4KalpComesIinWhining"STOPWAISTINGYOURMONEY"

hopefully this server has prebuilt terrain and boundries otherwise it will go to stuff. quick.

Sweet am I still admin here? (It's Mango, one who made who a bunch of addons)
Most Likely. I will ask Who.

Inb4KalpComesIinWhining"STOPWAISTINGYOURMONEY"
Inb4Ibanhimfromserver:)
We have a corner with prebuilt terrain. Care will add more islands if more Kingdoms pop up.

what about boundries? like seperating the build area.

Most Likely. I will ask Who.

Sweet add me on skype mangoisepic.

what about boundries? like seperating the build area.
?

We have only one era, an-

Explain more, so I can ask Whocare. If you mean the boundaries to keep people inside the map, then yes.

Sweet add me on skype mangoisepic.

Child I am at school >:I

Child I am at school >:I

Don't go to school...

Anyhow, I look forward to playing this. Also when did he start working on this?

Don't go to school...

Anyhow, I look forward to playing this. Also when did he start working on this?
Again, I only went on the server yesterday. I will ask him...

School is important. I have straight A's everyday.
Even though I act like a total child, like a mental person, I am in the 2nd highest math class(Alg 1)