Author Topic: Kalph getting a temper?  (Read 4513 times)

Why even bring it up i just feel like he has no backbone for his service and it will probably fall within a couple of months
He hosts Pecon7's Boss Battles.

He hosts Pecon7's Boss Battles.
So what?

I'll make an offer: Anyone who hosts an impressively popular server with original content (e.g. no CityRPs, Jailbreaks), PM me and I'll buy you 1-3 months of service with Lub's stuff. I'll do this for up to 5 people.

My only requests with this offer is that you: a) use the service for this allotment of time, and b) you make a post with legitimate praise and/or criticism in Lub's topic.

Merry Christmas :)

So what?

I'll make an offer: Anyone who hosts an impressively popular server with original content (e.g. no CityRPs, Jailbreaks), PM me and I'll buy you 1-3 months of service with Lub's stuff. I'll do this for up to 5 people.

My only requests with this offer is that you: a) use the service for this allotment of time, and b) you make a post with legitimate praise and/or criticism in Lub's topic.

Sounds like a great deal, nice of you to offer this!

So what?

Hi Lub!

Hi Lub!

Nice try, wrong though. I'm already prepared to give deals without wasting money on an alt to offer them for me.

Can we try not to get into server problems?

this temper he's got! it must his aspergers splerging out in streams of hate!

Pfft. He's always had a temper.

this temper he's got! it must his aspergers splerging out in streams of hate!
i reckon so too

great minds think alike!

Do you think this had to do that lub is beating his service?
I thought lub never actually MADE a public service?