Author Topic: Stocks Recreated  (Read 2675 times)

-prize-
You win this quality prize.

woo!

btw I have a few things you could add; buy all (that you can afford), sell all, buy x, sell x, timescale and a pause.
maybe even "commissions" like buy x/sell x when the prize is y

Yep, all of those are things I've thought about. The major ones are pause, buy/sell all, and a timescale.

EDIT: just tested, works perfectly fine changing .exe to .zip, wtf.

okay what

copy /b love.exe+STOCKS.love STOCKS.exe

changing from .exe to .love works fine.
changing from .love to .zip doesnt work.
weirdddd.

but hey now I have a basic understanding of stocks.
time to remake in blockland :D

I reached 100k an hour ago... but my rightful victory was denied by Anybody... seriously contemplating Self Delete...

I reached 100k an hour ago... but my rightful victory was denied by Anybody... seriously contemplating Self Delete...

the graphs bugged out when I left it running in the background while waiting for the stock price to rise up

changing from .exe to .love works fine.
changing from .love to .zip doesnt work.
weirdddd.

but hey now I have a basic understanding of stocks.
time to remake in blockland :D
you're on a mac, aren't you?

i can see that being a little wonky

the graphs bugged out when I left it running in the background while waiting for the stock price to rise up
I'm pretty sure I know why this happened. The only fix I can imagine is just not update anything while the window isn't focused.

not update anything while the window isn't focused.

you monster, you couldn't!

I can also speed up the timescale up to a maximum of 100x before it starts to cause glitches, so it would be pretty easy to add in a timescale button. Next update I'll probably make it so 1-0 keys correspond to a certain timescale, like 10% each with 1 being normal speed, and 0 being 100 times per second.

broke the million dollar limit

Updated it with 1-0 timescale changes, and it no longer breaks when not focused.

(very basic, no trading or interaction, or even prices)

(graph v1)

(graph v2)

(basic trading added)

(nearly completed with essential features)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 10:41:32 PM by Extrude »