Author Topic: New sound effects mod with Half life 2 sounds  (Read 3296 times)

Could someone make one with Hl2 Concrete footstep sounds and with a decent jump sound? Thanks.

I think my friend said she had HL2 sounds.

Hey its you Babs! I thought you already had HL2 sounds!?

actually this sounds doable

i'm on it. tomorrow.

actually this sounds doable

i'm on it. tomorrow.

Thank you very much.

Already done more than once, actually. A quick can find at least one. Pretty sure they're easy to mod, too.

Already done more than once, actually. A quick can find at least one. Pretty sure they're easy to mod, too.
I do not find any.

With HL2 Sounds, also this is suggestions and request not give someone an alternative to their suggestion.

i can do it i dont have hl2 though i have css and stuff though

Why only concrete? Why not all the sounds, depending on the material of the brick?

Why only concrete? Why not all the sounds, depending on the material of the brick?
This isn't roblox, where we can make wooden "plastic" bricks.

Title should be "normal" sounds as in no cartoony jumping or silent walking

just because roblox is a bad game doesn't mean every concept from it is bad, counter

This isn't roblox, where we can make wooden "plastic" bricks.

Title should be "normal" sounds as in no cartoony jumping or silent walking

I don't even know what you mean by wooden "plastic" bricks, I'm simply talking about storing a "material" value for each brick and playing appropriate footsteps for it. A method of changing it could perhaps be events or a special spray can.