Author Topic: Bot Events - v11, redownload.  (Read 19301 times)

I believe this is a big error with Bot Events;

If "hasClaws" and "aggressive" is enabled, and you kill the attacking bot, you will still take damage from it's corpse if you are within range.

Therefore, if you spawn a bot with "hasClaws" enabled, and you kill it on it's spawn, it will create an endless loop of dying bots, lagging everyone on the server.

If "hasClaws" and "aggressive" is enabled, and you kill the attacking bot, you will still take damage from it's corpse if you are within range.

Therefore, if you spawn a bot with "hasClaws" enabled, and you kill it on it's spawn, it will create an endless loop of dying bots, lagging everyone on the server.
I can't seem to get claws to even work, so I don't think I have to worry about that...

Hey (sorry for the bump) when I set the bots properties to aggressive it doesn't attack me unless I attack it first. Is there a way to fix this?

Hey (sorry for the bump) when I set the bots properties to aggressive it doesn't attack me unless I attack it first. Is there a way to fix this?
Yes, have its movement set to chase players when it spawns.

What I basically do is:
onBotSpawn -> bot -> setAIproperties -> HasClaws(on)
onBotSpawn -> bot -> setAIproperties -> Agressive(on)
onBotKilled -> bot -> setAIproperties -> HasClaws(off)

Yes, have its movement set to chase players when it spawns.

I wan't it to attack me when it see's me. Like the Left 4 Block zombies do.

I'm not on my computer right now but wouldn't that set all the bots as my avatar?
this only makes it so that the next vehicle bot spawn has the properties of your current avatar applied.

PRAISE THE LORD
OH, LORD BRIAN SMITHERS

Can someone post the events to make a bot chase you and try to kill you with something like a sword?

I wan't it to attack me when it see's me. Like the Left 4 Block zombies do.
It probably won't, but onBotDetect___ might work for this.

Thanks man! even today!

R1855 really screwed bot events over :(

why is this even still here

lock this and remove the download links