Author Topic: "This man is about to die!"  (Read 1342 times)

people who watched were treated for shock.
i will never understand the feeling of being physically hurt just by seeing something. lotta weak loving people in this world.

Thats what I said.

ironically, if the guy ran away from the train he would have lived. the train was going to stop anyways, and it had already used its brakes when seeing the guy so was slightly slowed anyways.
this is why the guy was "hit" and flew like 30 feet. and not simply mashed into the wheels.
Wow. I think id be scared stuffless to run. I never think of the reasonable thing to do when its last minute lol.

If there was time to take several photos of the man there was time to grab him before the train as even nearing the station.
This.

Is it really that easy to just push someone in front of the train?
Scary e.e
It happens a lot. People just dont normally take pictures of someone whos about to get hit by one. Thats why they dont really make a big deal out of them.

If there was time to take several photos of the man there was time to grab him before the train as even nearing the station.
You can click with a camera very fast a couple of times and cameras are usually around the necks in NY. Face it he was impossible to save. And we shouldn't be berating the cameraman, but the pusher.

You can click with a camera very fast a couple of times and cameras are usually around the necks in NY. Face it he was impossible to save. And we shouldn't be berating the cameraman, but the pusher.
Both of them should be given stuff.
If you look at the guy next to you and say help me. People will help go grab him. But instead he was thinking of the fame he would get for this guys not so happy fate.

Both of them should be given stuff.
If you look at the guy next to you and say help me. People will help go grab him. But instead he was thinking of the fame he would get for this guys not so happy fate.
"help me help me!"
"shutup I'm gonna get a couple of bucks!"
"the trains almost here!"
"shhhh, I need to focus on this shot!"

"help me help me!"
"shhhh, I need to focus on this shot!"

"I've covered wars, ya know."

"help me help me!"