Badspot's game on PCGamer

Author Topic: Badspot's game on PCGamer  (Read 1851 times)

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/12/04/perennial-is-a-lo-fi-platformer-that-gets-around/

Quite interesting. I assume this thread goes in off-topic since this isn't an actual game but an article. And yes I've searched to see if this has been posted.

Nice! Great job Baddy.

cool!

the game will be fun to play

Remind me of VVVVV, also found on steam.

That's awesome. Grats baddy!

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when this gets greenlit before BL

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when this gets greenlit before BL
Wouldn't be surprised. :/

Wouldn't be surprised. :/
  • Early 2013 - Perennial gains massive amounts of support and Badspot dedicates all his time to improving the game and creating new content for it and updates/sequels.
  • Late 2013 - Perennial recieves it's own new forum with a budding community.
  • December 2012 - Late 2013 - Blockland fails to get on Greenlight and new membership dwindles.
  • December 2013 - Badspot declares Blockland a financial failure as upkeep costs are no longer met by member intake.
  • Mid 2014 - Blockland Master Server and Forums closed for ever, kept only in a small mostly-dead archive subforum of the new Perennial forums.

Glad to see Baddy's game getting some coverage. Best of luck to it!

• Mid 2014 - Blockland Master Server and Forums closed for ever, kept only in a small mostly-dead archive subforum of the new Perennial forums.
No please no

• Early 2013 - Perennial gains massive amounts of support and Badspot dedicates all his time to improving the game and creating new content for it and updates/sequels.
  • Late 2013 - Perennial recieves it's own new forum with a budding community.
  • December 2012 - Late 2013 - Blockland fails to get on Greenlight and new membership dwindles.
  • December 2013 - Badspot declares Blockland a financial failure as upkeep costs are no longer met by member intake.

Glad to see Baddy's game getting some coverage. Best of luck to it!
What if there is another secret AoT forum with like 100,000 people there.

i wish i could change the keybinds for jump and stuff, my shift keys aren't cooperating.

No one of Rotondo's personalties will take over and continue to improve the game.

No one of Rotondo's personalties will take over and continue to improve the game.
    but...

you ARE one of rot's personalities.[/list]