Author Topic: Earl Sweatpants' Blockland World Records (Dedicated Server Up, Accepting Admins)  (Read 1396 times)

Welcome to the thread full of records. Hey, we just set one.

Number of threads created by one person about Blockland World Records, held by Earl Sweatpants

Number of times I refreshed trying to find an image that would link to you joining the server - 4

The server's point is to use things like footballs and bricks to create records for blockland. Like longest catch, biggest through, highest mid air kill, moving targets, largest non-spam brickcount.

So why don't you join and try to set a RECORD?!?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 05:45:58 PM by Muslim »

Longest free-fall - 45001 bricks (won by John Doe, ID: 39815)

Longest time jetting consistently - 1:00 (won by Earl Sweatpants, ID: 14944)

Server down while I put it on Dedi.

Server up and running.

Accepting administration applications.

All current members of the clan Strampolcini will be awarded admin for their service in the group. No more members who join Strampolcini will get admin because they joined after this cutoff.

The administration team of this server has to be people I know and I will only accept applications from people I have met and talked to before.

Please send me a PM with why you think you would want to be admin on this server and how you intend to help it & how many records you have set so far if any and I will consider your admin application.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 05:47:32 PM by Muslim »