Poll

Have register-to-play options? - Keep in mind that if you vote yes, people can still join. They will just be killed before the round starts to watch gameplay and to actually play, they must register.

Yes
No

Author Topic: Betrayal in Block Boulevard (BBB) - Official Topic: Fixin' dat client!  (Read 39089 times)

the best parts are the chain reactions where someone kills somebody and another person joins in and it continues to happen until everyone dies

You really need to ban Megaguy: he shot me, I killed him, and I got banned.

The moment I find out it's you, you are banned rofl.
Nah, you won't find out it's me lmao.

I don't know how obvious it can be but you're to stubborn to find out.

(btw i misread what alphadin told me so he unbanned Manokal)
Misread? he said that I was in the server and you just banned a guy.

Server is finally closed. Got tons of valuable information and feedback. Thanks for everyone who joined.

Server is finally closed. Got tons of valuable information and feedback. Thanks for everyone who joined.
NP.

NP.
At first I was fine about you being in the server. Now you're just being a jackass to Nobot on how he'll never find your true identity.

At first I was fine about you being in the server. Now you're just being a jackass to Nobot on how he'll never find your true identity.
I'm being honest lol.

and my true identity? lmao.
it's an alt that is so simple to figure out.

and i'm not being a jackass, as I can see nobot is still really butthurt about something that wasn't even his build.

Last night the server was awesome. Unfortunately my computer is so slow sometimes that I lagged out multiple times. But overall great server

and i'm not being a jackass, as I can see nobot is still really butthurt about something that wasn't even his build.
I'm not even going to get involved or argue about how much this statement is bullstuff so please stop posting stuff on this thread.
This isn't for arguments about you, this is about BBB gameplay.
If you want to continue arguing that's what the drama section is for, go argue on your current drama or make one about me being butthurt.

If you are going to say "yea thanks hey i joined the server haha rofl" just don't post it.
I am not searching for you nor anybody else and I won't bother randomly banning people because it's a loving stupid thing to do.
You go ahead and play on your alt account all you want, but if we actually have proof that an alt is you then we will ban you, if we don't then you are fine Mr.incognito.
Continue playing, it helps the player count anyways, just stop posting blatant stuff posts.

is this thread going to be derailed by nobot & wound?

just like the mod discuss one

is this thread going to be derailed by nobot & wound?

just like the mod discuss one
No. I will seriously just ignore him even if he replies to my post.
I am not wanting to cause an argument, I am just telling him not to stuff on this with "ok hah i joined blah blah"

So when will the server be up?
I really would like to try this

So when will the server be up?
I really would like to try this
Was up yesterday.

We will probably host it again later on.
Maybe in like an hour or two.

Code: (Version 0.8) [Select]
Fixed Flare_Burn.
Fixed 2 or 3 traitor bug.
Fixed Role display messing with ammo display.
Fixed Sword displaying Kills.
Fixed Sword killing corpses.
Added Moderation Powers.
Added Footsteps.
Gun damage tweaks.
AK-47
Body Shot 8 > 14
Headshot 10 > 19

Deagle
Headshot 70 > 100

MAC10
Body Shot 4 > 8
Headshot 6 > 15

Glock
Body Shot 12 > 15
Head Shot 30 < 24

Sniper Rifle
Body Shot 20 > 40
Head Shot 120 > 130
Added Bullet trail.
Note: The automatic guns were laughably terrible.
Now they laugh at your corpses. I'll keep trying to balancing until we get some good values.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 12:27:02 PM by Alphadin »