Betrayal in Block Boulevard (BBB) - Official Topic: Fixin' dat client!

Poll

Have register-to-play options? - Keep in mind that if you vote yes, people can still join. They will just be killed before the round starts to watch gameplay and to actually play, they must register.

Yes
No

Author Topic: Betrayal in Block Boulevard (BBB) - Official Topic: Fixin' dat client!  (Read 39104 times)

More maps on the way?
Yes, I think Skill4Life was working on another and other people can submit builds that may get a chance to be in the mod.

This is awesome. It would be cool if there was a script so the game could cycle through different builds (Like a town) after a match for more variety
This will happen.
That is probably one of the very last things we will do for polishing though, there is far more important stuff to do.

Did anybody look at my de_dust map i submitted?
I will look at it tomorrow.
Getting off for the night.

Yes, I think Skill4Life was working on another and other people can submit builds that may get a chance to be in the mod.
This will happen.
That is probably one of the very last things we will do for polishing though, there is far more important stuff to do.
I will look at it tomorrow.
Getting off for the night.

You could use my Slate City if you wan't

I absolutely loved spending 2 hours of my time on this server, it's a great concept and I hope it opens again soon!

I absolutely loved spending 2 hours of my time on this server, it's a great concept and I hope it opens again soon!

Glad to hear.

As for some people who complained about certain things, we are still fixing issues, it's beta v0.8 so it won't always be like it is currently. A lot more features on the way.

Btw if you have suggestions feel free to suggest.
However, things that are very important to the core of the mod won't be changed, things like first person only.

This was insanely fun, I can't wait for it to be finished. This has to have been my favorite server of all time

I have a spare amount of time during 4PM till 10PM GMT+0 which I am able to moderate a server, and if you guys need any help, I'm definitely willing to give you a hand as a moderator/admin or whatever. I'm not asking, but if you want an administrator then I'm around to watch the server for that time.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 10:23:12 AM by nerraD »

I can not understand how I missed this topic.

I just find it all very lovely and I enjoyed reading it. Well planned. Well executed. Fresh initiatives.

Looking forward to playing. pumped

Some things:

You could have some more variation by not giving every innocent a crowbar. Maybe have several melee models with the same damage effect. I bet you could come up with something more interesting than just crowbars for evribodi. Pipes, sticks, shovels, rolling pin. hue

In the Karma section you've written loose. I think it should be lose.

In the Rules section you've written about a golden gun. However, this item can't be found in the Equipment section. Did you mean Truth Pistol?

I have a spare amount of time during 4PM till 10PM GMT+0 which I am able to moderate a server, and if you guys need any help, I'm definitely willing to give you a hand as a moderator/admin or whatever. I'm not asking, but if you want an administrator then I'm around to watch the server for that time.
Nobot, I highly suggest this good fellow. Hes good.

We are ok atm with administration I think.
Although I am willing to make you a moderator and if things go well, then you may become an admin.

Although I am willing to make you a moderator and if things go well, then you may become an admin.
Sound, I'm up for being a moderator.

Sorry if someone has already said this but you can easily tell if people are traitors by just looking above the chat where the blue "writing in progress" things are, then if they disappear without someone leaving a message they are most of the time a traitor writing in traitor chat.

would it be possible to disable the little "writing in progress" thing, atleast just for traitor chat?

Sorry if someone has already said this but you can easily tell if people are traitors by just looking above the chat where the blue "writing in progress" things are, then if they disappear without someone leaving a message they are most of the time a traitor writing in traitor chat.

would it be possible to disable the little "writing in progress" thing, atleast just for traitor chat?
EDIT: that is no way to tell if someone is a traitor because what if they are talking in dead chat?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 03:58:19 PM by Nobot »

that is no way to tell if s
It's a great indicator and I've confirmed traitors that way.

Chat messages whizzing off into nothing is a sign he's either dead or talking only on his team.

I suggest you remove ServerCmdStartTalking and ServerCmdStopTalking as a temporary fix.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 03:59:07 PM by Kalphiter »

It's a great indicator and I've confirmed traitors that way.
thats still not a liable reason to kill someone

If its possible to remove it ill ask alphadin to, I admit it can be an issue