Author Topic: I will scratchify your avatar [Distorted Avatar]  (Read 8294 times)

So since your criticizing you must be implying that your better
Maybe you should make your own thread and scratchify, rather than passively insult purple.
doesn't take a chef to know good food?

doesn't take a musician to know good music?

doesn't take a... person that makes gifs to know good gifs?

doesn't take a chef to know good food?

doesn't take a musician to know good music?

doesn't take a... person that makes gifs to know good gifs?

And it clearly doesn't take a detective to know an starfish. He does good, free work by request. If you don't like his stuff, don't bother with the topic. Personally I DO like his gifs. They don't need to be high quality considering most people will use them for maybe a month at most, then switch it.

Your right. It doesn't take a proffesional to know a good gif. But as both an artist and a musician, I don't openly put down other artists/musicians, nor behind their back for that matter. It's a richard move to insult someone like that, and even more so when your not even a patron of their field.

Let's say you were a finger painter. I could rain stuff on your work because I AM an artist. I could call it something a kinder gardener would make, or unsightly. It's entirely a matter of opinion, and yet nobody would do that, save for the real haughty starfishs.

Make mine please, thanks!

Alex Man -

Duck Man -

Snow2 -

pm me if you want the regular background back, i removed the background because when it does the green clouds thing, it just looks like a regular box
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 01:41:07 PM by PurpleMetro »

could you try mine stable without th background?
also Metro, your GIFs are too large to use in my case.

could you try mine stable without th background?
also Metro, your GIFs are too large to use in my case.
again, i am not here to transparasize your avatar, go ask another person to do that and come back to me if you still want one.

also the thing regarding gif sizes, i don't know what's going on with that i'll try to look into it

[no-edit]

i got bored and made this

Could you distort mine with no background, plez?
Kthxbai

Could you distort mine with no background, plez?
Kthxbai

kthxbai

And it clearly doesn't take a detective to know an starfish. He does good, free work by request. If you don't like his stuff, don't bother with the topic. Personally I DO like his gifs. They don't need to be high quality considering most people will use them for maybe a month at most, then switch it.

Your right. It doesn't take a proffesional to know a good gif. But as both an artist and a musician, I don't openly put down other artists/musicians, nor behind their back for that matter. It's a richard move to insult someone like that, and even more so when your not even a patron of their field.

Let's say you were a finger painter. I could rain stuff on your work because I AM an artist. I could call it something a kinder gardener would make, or unsightly. It's entirely a matter of opinion, and yet nobody would do that, save for the real haughty starfishs.
You're overreacting.
I didn't 'rain stuff' all over him, I just said that he's not very good when it comes to making gifs. It just helps to have an avatar of high/regular quality instead of an 8 bit distorted remix thing.

an example
the quality is butchered and it looks silly

You're overreacting.
I didn't 'rain stuff' all over him, I just said that he's not very good when it comes to making gifs. It just helps to have an avatar of high/regular quality instead of an 8 bit distorted remix thing.

an example
the quality is butchered and it looks silly
ok fine. you made your loving point now get out. you didn't like my adventure before and you stuffted on it, please don't start stuffting on this topic

I would like to be introduced to a highly dangerous modified version of the distorted virus.

Edit: to clarify, do the provided image in this message, not my current avatar
Are you still gonna do mine?