MyAccess being silly

Author Topic: MyAccess being silly  (Read 1026 times)

ahhh
you do realize this isn't an essay on "Kaphonaits' snake", but an essay on "Kaphonaits snake"?

so like,

"hey ceist, i have a really bad case of kaphonaits snake!"

just saying.

An essay on Kaphonaits' friendry

The subject of Kaphonaits' friendry is a controversial issue. Underestimate Kaphonaits' friendry at your peril. Remarkably Kaphonaits' friendry is heralded by shopkeepers and investment bankers alike, leading many to state that there are just not enough blues songs written about Kaphonaits' friendry. The juxtapositioning of Kaphonaits' friendry with fundamental economic, social and political strategic conflict draws criticism from those most reliant on technology, who form the last great hope for our civilzation. In the light of this I will break down the issues in order to give each of them the thought that they fully deserve

Social Factors

There is cultural and institutional interdependence between members of any community. Back when Vealinger reamarked ‘the power struggle will continue while the great tale of humanity remains untold’ [1] he shead new light on Kaphonaits' friendry, allowing man to take it by the hand and understand its momentum. While deviating from the norm will always cause unrest amongst ones peers, Kaphonaits' friendry cleary plays a significant role amongst the developing middle classes.

Nothing represents every day life better than Kaphonaits' friendry, and I mean nothing. To put it simply, people like Kaphonaits' friendry.

Economic Factors

Economics has been defined as 'I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.' To my learned ear that sounds like two people with itchy backs. Of course, Kaphonaits' friendry fits perfectly into the Maiden-Tuesday-Lending model, a lovely model.
National
Debt   

Kaphonaits' friendry

There is no longer a need to argue the importance of Kaphonaits' friendry, it is clear to see that the results speak for themselves. The question which surfaces now is, how? Recent studies indicate that the national debt cannot sustain this instability for long. What it all comes down to is money. Capitalists love Kaphonaits' friendry.

Political Factors

No man is an island, but what of politics? Looking at the spectrum represented by a single political party can be reminiscent of comparing Kaphonaits' friendry and political feeling.

Take a moment to consider the words of award winning journalist Xaviera Skank 'People in glass houses shouldn't through parties.' [2] Primarily, he is referring to Kaphonaits' friendry. If Kaphonaits' friendry be the food of politics, play on.
Why did Kaphonaits' friendry cross the road? - To get to the other side! Just my little joke, but lets hope that Kaphonaits' friendry doesn't inspire similar hilarity in the next elections.

Conclusion

To conclude Kaphonaits' friendry has a special place in the heart of mankind. It brings peace, ensures financial stability and always chips in.

The final say goes to the award winning Miles Kournikova: 'My Daddy loved Kaphonaits' friendry and his Daddy loved Kaphonaits' friendry.' [3]

[1] Vealinger - Turtle Power - 2003 ICJ

[2] Skank - Politics for Dummies - PV6 Media

[3] Smashing Hits - Issue 224 - Jazz Media

Nothing represents every day life better than Kaphonaits' friendry, and I mean nothing. To put it simply, people like Kaphonaits' friendry.

Capitalists love Kaphonaits' friendry.

To conclude Kaphonaits' friendry has a special place in the heart of mankind. It brings peace, ensures financial stability and always chips in.

The final say goes to the award winning Miles Kournikova: 'My Daddy loved Kaphonaits' friendry and his Daddy loved Kaphonaits' friendry.' [3]
aha. hahaha. hah. heh. ha.

seriously though that's not what this thread is about. stappit.

What just happened...?
my homoloveuality came out in a burst of love.

I think Kaphonaits has an admirer.