MrNobody - Fix Long Range Music Bricks Please!

Author Topic: MrNobody - Fix Long Range Music Bricks Please!  (Read 1904 times)

I guess...

Nobody fixed the mod.

Turns out this only crashes because of two things.

The local saving method is different from the non-local saving method. This means only the host can crash this way.
Setting music to none through events tries to set it to -1, rather than nothing at all.

Should be an easy fix.

Update to LRMB coming tonight.
Thanks to Chrono for the fix.

You'll also have to wait for RTB to approve it.

I suppose that the game is trying to save a value (-1) that does not exist and that's why its crashing?

I suppose that the game is trying to save a value (-1) that does not exist and that's why its crashing?
The -1 breaks the audio object. When you save locally, it tries to grab information from that object differently from the non-local way. I'm not sure exactly why this causes a crash, but it does and once RTB approves the fixes, it should be safe to use.

I'm sorry in advance for any saves I've destroyed, although, how situational it all is, is unlikely there were many.

loving fantastic. RTB wont let me update the file. Keeps saying "File not Found" when I try to move onto step 2.
What the hell!?

Edit: Seems I had to use another computer JUST to update my RTB files. Why the f....
Whatever. I hate this computer.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 04:12:24 PM by Mr.Noßody »

Might be the browser, browser version, or one of the extensions/plugins you've installed.