My brother got arrested for "apparently" public intoxication.

Author Topic: My brother got arrested for "apparently" public intoxication.  (Read 599 times)

So, my brother was at a party and he had a couple beers (Yes, he's 21) The cops we're hiding somewhere and my brother was the first person they saw so they put him to the ground to show everyone that they should leave.

They let my brother go so he walked up about 6 houses to his girlfriends house. He kept knocking on the door when the cop saw him and said "Hey! Aren't you that kid that was pulled to the ground?" my brother kept being honest and civil with him when the cop said "You are arrested for public drunk." He was under the legal limit of public intoxication. My brother was recording the whole thing and put it on YouTube.

I'm not giving you guys the link because I've done it before and you guys spammed his channel.

Even if he was drunk, he was on his girlfriends property so they couldn't do anything about it. (I think, correct me if I'm wrong)

tl;dr My brother was arrested because cops thought he was drunk.

This is why I don't really like being near cops because they might detain me for no reason. So I usually stay away from cops. Unless they've already pulled someone over. Or giving them a ticket.

This is why I stay out of the city.

loving cops

Unless he was prosecuted, sucks but he kinda has to deal with it. He may be able to file a complaint, but that won't do anything. Unless they caused him any physical pain or trauma, he can't really be repaid for his uncomfortableness. Sucks.

I think that should be "apparent"

if he was on her doorstep and knocking then i'm pretty sure that's her property. well, assuming that her door isn't right next to the sidewalk for some reason.

good job cops!