Thoughts?

It's good
37 (31.9%)
It's Bad
44 (37.9%)
FW: FW: FW: FW: FORWARD THIS OR BUSH WILL EAT A PUPPY
35 (30.2%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: WHAT friendRY IS THIS YOUTUBE  (Read 11568 times)

I'm subbed to over 990+ channels

There's an option to select all of the channels that you subbed to next to the 'Actions' button.

I found a userscript which fixes the left-alignment: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/153018

I'm also working on my own userscript to remove the guide bar. So far, I can turn it off. But the main page has this padding I need to remove and I have such trouble mass applying style with userscripts. Here is what they have:

.site-left-aligned.guide-enabled .watch7-playlist, .site-left-aligned.guide-enabled #watch7-video-container, .site-left-aligned.guide-enabled #watch7-main-container {
  padding-left: 225px;
}

I need to apply this over it:

.site-left-aligned.guide-enabled .watch7-playlist, .site-left-aligned.guide-enabled #watch7-video-container, .site-left-aligned.guide-enabled #watch7-main-container {
  padding-left: inherit !important;
}

How do I do this with Greasemonkey userscript?

Can't even tell what's a reply and what's not. If they change one more thing I'm going to dailymotion.

something like that is suited way better for something like stylish, since it applies the style faster.

i did it a long time ago but i lost the style for it, brb

EDIT: never mind, there'd be no good way to tell if i did it right since my small screen makes the layout already look centered lol

ATTENTION!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!
PUT http://www.youtube.com/feed/subscriptions/u IN THE LOCATION SECTION OF YOUR BOOKMARK TAB TO GOTO WHAT YOU REALLY CAME TO YOUTUBE FOR!!!
YOU are WELCOME

also put this in the op so other people in the future can see this cool trick

ATTENTION!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!
PUT http://www.youtube.com/feed/subscriptions/u IN THE LOCATION SECTION OF YOUR BOOKMARK TAB TO GOTO WHAT YOU REALLY CAME TO YOUTUBE FOR!!!
YOU are WELCOME

also put this in the op so other people in the future can see this cool trick

I said this like two pages ago

In any case... Now I found that the Guide clickcard thing isn't being hidden even though as far as the CSS goes it should be right. The same code blocks the other part just fine. Screw it, I'll wait for someone who knows what they're doing to fix it. And a YouTube comment fix because I don't want to see ass avatars in the comments.

You guys care more about the layout instead of the content? I predict no one will complain within the week
this happens with every layout update

first day: GAWWW THIS loving SUCKS

2nd week: STILL KINDA LAME

3rd week: i am perfectly ok with this!

yet youtube are giving you free music and entertainment and you complain about how it looks?

yet youtube are giving you free music and entertainment and you complain about how it looks?

while I may like the layout, that's really not a valid argument

just because you're getting a free service doesn't mean it's allowed to be mediocre

I said this like two pages ago
Ok sorry.
I aint readin a stuff ton of pages to check stuff, I'd rather just delete it if someone else said it was posted earlier :)

it doesn't matter what they supply if you can't loving access it