Author Topic: im giving away my blockland account  (Read 2761 times)

okay new idea.
If the blockland forum helps me get 700 likes OR EVEN CLOSE to 700 likes on my tevatron music page I will give away my blockland account to a random person who posts on this thread via message. My BLID is 5667

ht tp://ww w.facebook.com/TevatronOfficial

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 10:06:22 PM by Badspot »

blockland keys are non-transferable

also whoring your video for likes is disgusting

or facebook page, whatever
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 09:55:02 PM by Regulith »

so you want 700 meaningless likes? where's the fun in that? where's the feeling of accomplishment?

Yeah have fun getting it deactivated

blockland keys are non-transferable

also whoring your video for likes is disgusting

This.

I highly advise you remove the link, and lock this topic before you get that low ID banned.

So i have no right to give away the activation key for a product that i payed for years ago?

So i have no right to give away the activation key for a product that i payed for years ago?
Correct. You bought a license to play the game, you cannot transfer this license.

No? Lol its in the rules.

You have no right to do this.

Keysharing with others across the world almost always results in key deactivation.

likes mean nothing and if you don't like the game, give the key to your friend or something

Correct. You bought a license to play the game, you cannot transfer this license.
so its just going to waste away in my email forever?

not only can't you give away your account your music is stuff, too

likes mean nothing and if you don't like the game, give the key to your friend or something
apperently i cant