Author Topic: im giving away my blockland account  (Read 2760 times)

So i have no right to give away the activation key for a product that i payed for years ago?

take it from the man himself

so its just going to waste away in my email forever?
yeah, because it's pretty much like giving away an account password and username to a website that can't be changed

not only can't you give away your account your music is stuff, too
lol he's right, quit making music.

not only can't you give away your account your music is stuff, too
what have you accomplished?

so its just going to waste away in my email forever?
You bought the game and therefore subjected yourself to it's terms and conditions, Therefore you're responsible for anything that was apart of it.

apperently i cant
not to the internet. You can allow your friend irl to use them as far as i'm concerned

do you mean a blockland key or an already used key? you're free to gift keys as long as they aren't used and you don't sell or trade them

Your gimmick is like a white trash Daft Punk.

do you mean your blockland KEY or an already registered account? you can freely gift a key you've bought but not if it's already used
you also can't sell them
not selling. giving away. also the key is not in use and is not activated on any computers. i used to play it on my old computer till it broke.

OP i'd love to waste time marketing and putting up ads which, inherently, would cost more time than simply buying a key (which would not be deactivated).

It'd take me like three hours to even start to put up enough ads, time which could be spend making $20+ even at minimum wage.

not selling. giving away. also the key is not in use and is not activated on any computers. i used to play it on my old computer till it broke.

that means it's been used activated before and can't be given away

missed this post, making terrible songs/remixes is not an accomplishment, it doesn't matter how much i've accomplished, they're still terrible songs
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 10:03:12 PM by ? »

that means it's been used activated before and can't be given away
your teling me it is phisically impossible for someone to type in my key and play.?

your teling me it is phisically impossible for someone to type in my key and play.?
no they can, it's just some people sell it to others and still play

A lot. With real instruments too. Lol