Author Topic: Whats wrong with Kalphiter?  (Read 3343 times)

Go through his posts in chronological order and experience what older users of these forums have had to put up with for years.
he tried to make a clan
he keeps asking for help with an arctic RP
which is just a couple tents smacked on a snowy slate.
^ he asks for people to sign up for administrating

This guy oozes inexperience through the seams

a real bitch on rtb hosting topic, and just about anything related to dedicated hosting in the first place.

a real bitch on rtb hosting topic, and just about anything related to dedicated hosting in the first place.

RTB hosting is a bitch to him thank you.

They need to just stray away from each other if they can't stop fighting. Someone eventually will come along and blow them both away with some amazing hosting service that's close to free. Imagine if they would stop their bitching and get a long, maybe cooperate with each other, what they could get done.

RTB hosting is a bitch to him thank you.

They need to just stray away from each other if they can't stop fighting. Someone eventually will come along and blow them both away with some amazing hosting service that's close to free. Imagine if they would stop their bitching and get a long, maybe cooperate with each other, what they could get done.

Pretty sure there hasn't been any fighting from our direction for a while, are you living in the past? Not sure you quite understand the financials of running a hosting service either.

Pretty sure there hasn't been any fighting from our direction for a while.

well then make sure you keep it that way.

Not sure you quite understand the financials of running a hosting service either.
Also how the results of cooperation aren't as simple as adding two things together.

idk what's so wrong with kalph. I've played with him before on heed's server, and he joked around with me, and that makes him ok as far as I'm concerned

he dosnt play blockland, he dosnt even mod for it.
he makes stuffloads of useless tool web-pages and peripheral programs to simply play on some competitive e-love collecting game.

its gotten very old

doesn't he also host the servers off windows

or is this rtb

doesn't he also host the servers off windows

or is this rtb

What does that have anything to do with this?

What does that have anything to do with this?
well it's related to kalph, isn't it?

I'm sorry, I'm being awkward.

I perma'd his alt because he only uses it for trolling.