Poll

How do you want Rykuta to wrap this up?

Finish up with the 12 or so models already made, and release as a public set.
32 (43.8%)
Backtrack and grab a bunch of old models and mix and match with new to release the full 24+ weaponset you guys have been expecting.
36 (49.3%)
Release all finished codes to the public without doing anything to the current set, let the fans sort things out the way they want.
4 (5.5%)
Other, please post.
1 (1.4%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Hells&Khain Weaponry  (Read 208830 times)

Famas + Atomic shotgun.

Could someone make the RPG-7, M2 Carl Gustav AT and M136 AT4? All of these have 120% damage of the HE Grenade.

I really wish we had a vehicle designer to handle vehicles, that would make the anti-tank weapons much more interesting.

Could someone make the RPG-7, M2 Carl Gustav AT and M136 AT4? All of these have 120% damage of the HE Grenade.
M136 AT4 is already an HK Weapon. It is located in Taboo's HK Extend Pack.

I really wish we had a vehicle designer to handle vehicles, that would make the anti-tank weapons much more interesting.

you mean models?

H&K needs, no, requires its own vehicle set.

yes and everything should be ww2

Maybe a modern thingy here and there.

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem (if they have and already posted on this topic I'm not gonna go through each individual page to find it). I'm getting a glitch where the RTB Prefs dont show up, and the guns are locked on hardcore mode. It's really annoying, anyone got a fix?

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem (if they have and already posted on this topic I'm not gonna go through each individual page to find it). I'm getting a glitch where the RTB Prefs dont show up, and the guns are locked on hardcore mode. It's really annoying, anyone got a fix?

RTB is outdated so, that's understandable. If all else fails, you can use your console to alter the values.

Code: [Select]
$Pref::RYG::ReloadingEnabled = 1; // Do the guns reload? (YET TO BE USED AT ALL)
$Pref::RYG::ExtraBullet = 1; // Add an extra bullet on reload? (EG: 26/35 goes to 36/35 bullets)
$Pref::RYG::DamageMode = 1; // Set to zero: Softcore (1/2 Damage), 1 is normal (Normal Damage), 2 is Hardcore(Double Damage)
$Pref::RYG::HardcoreDmg = 200; // Percentage of default damage dealt when hardcore is on.
$Pref::RYG::SoftcoreDmg = 50; // Percetange of default damage dealt with softcore on.
$Pref::RYG::AutoReload = 0; // Reload automatically instead of dryfiring?

To change the damagemode, just type this code in to set it to softcore or normalcore:
$Pref::RYG::DamageMode = 0;Just put that in console. If it still doesn't work, then there are some other problems at work.

RTB is outdated so, that's understandable. If all else fails, you can use your console to alter the values.

To change the damagemode, just type this code in to set it to softcore or normalcore:
$Pref::RYG::DamageMode = 0;Just put that in console. If it still doesn't work, then there are some other problems at work.

Works great now! Thanks!

This is happened to me when I've had many conflicting addons. Just enable default addons, then RTB and H&K

I still don't understand how HK has so many conflicts, considering the effort I made when creating the recoded ammo system to be compatible with the previous rendition.