Poll

which one you like best the serivce server?

RTB Dedicated Hosting Service
Kaphost Blockland Servers

Author Topic: Debate best of Quality Service Server.  (Read 7849 times)

100th vote for Lub.

Do I get a cookie?

That's funny, because in the time it takes for me to rowboat up the Mississippi River, people can fly across the Atlantic Ocean... But the Atlantic Ocean is much bigger than the Mississipi River...

Therefore, Concord lies about flight times!
those liars.................

what the forget are you on about
They're useless features and not selling points. Just because "there's no harm in having it just in case."

If you're unaware, most backpacks come with a stuffty little pouch on one of the straps for your cellphone. They're stuffty and nobody ever uses them.

They're useless features and not selling points. Just because "there's no harm in having it just in case."

If you're unaware, most backpacks come with a stuffty little pouch on one of the straps for your cellphone. They're stuffty and nobody ever uses them.
RIGHT?  My iPod can't even fit into any of my backpacks' cell phone holders.  The only thing I really have ever used them for is garbage...

ask some of lub's customers if they use these features. h'm sure the majority would say yes

badspot dedicated server hosting service pls

Voted Lub, it has nice speeds.

Voted Lub, it has nice speeds.
You should change your signature

« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 08:01:31 PM by Xolerate »

I still see a stick guy wacking it
What, you mean my avatar waving? T-T