Poll

which one you like best the serivce server?

RTB Dedicated Hosting Service
Kaphost Blockland Servers

Author Topic: Debate best of Quality Service Server.  (Read 7813 times)

There's also no downside to having a backpack with a small pouch for your cellphone on the strap. Although there's no harm in having that little pouch, is it really a selling point?
that's a terrible brown townogy.

There's also no downside to having a backpack with a small pouch for your cellphone on the strap. Although there's no harm in having that little pouch, is it really a selling point?
what the forget are you on about

At the moment this is not a discussion about my service in its current state.
until your service actually improves, that's exactly what the discussion is about. stop talking hypotheticals and start working on it you sperglord

I'll be completely honest.

The biggest selling point for me was that RTB does all the setup automatically.
I didn't have to manually send money over to Lub and wait for him to set up all the stuff on the server. Nor do I even ever have to communicate with Lub.

until your service actually improves, that's exactly what the discussion is about. stop talking hypotheticals and start working on it you sperglord
Most of this was in response to "you can't do it" and "lack of confidence". If you can't follow the topic nor the discussion, then I'm not sure why you're posting here. What's going to happen with my service is relevant to the poll results. How the hell do you think I got almost 26%?

Most of this was in response to "you can't do it" and "lack of confidence". If you can't follow the topic nor the discussion, then I'm not sure why you're posting here.
the only one who's not following the discussion is you by posting this

lmao

the only one who's not following the discussion is you by posting this

lmao
Read my edit, it clarifies why the future of my service is perfectly relevant.

RTB's service has a better interface right on the start.  Kalphiter has been hosting his service for a couple years now and he hasn't even touched the interface until RTB came out and smoked him.  I'm glad that Kalpy is updating, but the fact that it took competition to motivate him is kind of annoying.  Lub clearly wanted a good product right from the start.

RTB's service has a better interface right on the start.  Kalphiter has been hosting his service for a couple years now and he hasn't even touched the interface until RTB came out and smoked him.  I'm glad that Kalpy is updating, but the fact that it took competition to motivate him is kind of annoying.  Lub clearly wanted a good product right from the start.
So much. Yes.

I experienced lub's and it lags a bit, when I used Kalphiter's it was rarely any lag.

Lub's hosting is organized and nicely put together, but that isn't that makes a great hosting service.
Kalphiter's is easy to use, and that is all I care about, having a nice server without lag.

Although Kalphiter's prices are a little high.

also RTB doesn't have a very high variety of chooses from prices and times of having the service.

Both of them are good.

I experienced lub's and it lags a bit, when I used Kalphiter's it was rarely any lag.
Not agreeing that Lub's is not as good as Kalph's or Kalph's is better than Lub's or anything,
but I did experience more lag on Lub's than I did on Kalphiter's when I had it.

Lub's hosting is organized and nicely put together, but that isn't that makes a great hosting service.
Kalphiter's is easy to use, and that is all I care about, having a nice server without lag.

Although Kalphiter's prices are a little high.

also RTB doesn't have a very high variety of chooses from prices and times of having the service.

Both of them are good.
Dafuq are you talking about. I always got lag on Kalphs. I have not gotten a single lag spike with Lub.

Dafuq are you talking about. I always got lag on Kalphs. I have not gotten a single lag spike with Lub.
Really? Hmm.

Last time I hosted using Kalph's it was less laggy...

Then again that was like 3 - 5 months ago.

i get less lag on lubs

which is a plus living in australia

Lub's is in Europe (I'm guessing because he's british and that stuff), Kalph's is in the North East part of the us. New York is a good spot because the North East part of the US has so many people.

Lub's is in Europe (I'm guessing because he's british and that stuff), Kalph's is in the North East part of the us. New York is a good spot because the North East part of the US has so many people.
South Texas ovah here

and yea i do get a few lag spikes here and there but meh.