Glass' Trench Wars [Grand Reopening]

Poll

Locked because of fags.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars [Grand Reopening]  (Read 19968 times)

Hi Glass, I really love your server, it is epic. I'm kinda new at the forums and i want to apply for admin but i don't know how. I am around and i can play really often. If you could tell me how to apply for admin i would like that a lot.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 03:13:23 PM by Spoons101 »

Omfg. Can a admin PLEASE lock this stuff. Why isn't Lock feature allowed when you are banned anyway? UGH.

Omfg. Can a admin PLEASE lock this stuff. Why isn't Lock feature allowed when you are banned anyway? UGH.

why haven't you just bought a key for simply posting the server topic with? it's not like you really do anything more constructive than that anyway

Excuse me, but seeing as I am on both sides of the Glass vs Tango/Tenshi argument, I have this to say:

Tango is easily annoyed. Glass is easily annoyed. Recipie for disaster.
Glass hasn't used any of his administrators as puppets so far as I know. Tenshi appears to have finally snapped and is blowing certain things out of proportion, and nobody here can claim moral superiority. Both Glass and Tango can be a bit ban-happy, bringing personal grudges into the server, and there's no excuse for that, for either of you two. Nonetheless, derailing and flaming is unnecessary and stupid.

Say glass, if this is locked, how will we bring bugs-that-need-fixing to everyone's attention?
Also, Glass, have you gotten the Ignore User addition for your web browser? It lets you ignore all the posts of users you select, by going to their profile. When you're logged in their posts will not show up. It's really nice. Of course you can still see people who quote them, but at least it's like that nice Client Sided Mute mod, for the forums.

♫ we didnt start the fire ♫

Excuse me, but seeing as I am on both sides of the Glass vs Tango/Tenshi argument, I have this to say:

Tango is easily annoyed. Glass is easily annoyed. Recipie for disaster.
Glass hasn't used any of his administrators as puppets so far as I know. Tenshi appears to have finally snapped and is blowing certain things out of proportion, and nobody here can claim moral superiority. Both Glass and Tango can be a bit ban-happy, bringing personal grudges into the server, and there's no excuse for that, for either of you two. Nonetheless, derailing and flaming is unnecessary and stupid.

Say glass, if this is locked, how will we bring bugs-that-need-fixing to everyone's attention?
Also, Glass, have you gotten the Ignore User addition for your web browser? It lets you ignore all the posts of users you select, by going to their profile. When you're logged in their posts will not show up. It's really nice. Of course you can still see people who quote them, but at least it's like that nice Client Sided Mute mod, for the forums.

Put elegantly.

♫ we didnt start the fire ♫

♫it was always burning since the world was turning♫

[19:06:22] Glass: hold on
[19:06:22] Glass: doi9ng a DDoS attack
[19:06:22] Glass: might crash my internet
[19:06:22] Glass: Server down :p
[19:06:37] Darkness: um
[19:06:43] Darkness: what
[19:06:50] Darkness: the actual forget
[19:06:58] Darkness: are you DDoSing someone?
[19:07:40] Glass: Ya. Just sent 80 Thousend Connections to their Router, Probily overwired and shut down

[19:06:22]

...he sent four messages all within one second?
specifically those messages?

Supposedly copypasting chatlogs doesnt provide solid evidence.
Also, this guy, EpicMonkeyFace, is whining like no tomorrow about reds overusing "op friken snipers and magnums". He could stand a warning.

...he sent four messages all within one second?
specifically those messages?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=196424.msg5356241#msg5356241

original post

he did send those. do you really think if i was going to fake a chatlog i would leave four messages with the same timestamp?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=196424.msg5356241#msg5356241

original post

he did send those. do you really think if i was going to fake a chatlog i would leave four messages with the same timestamp?
Hmm. Still, next time, alt+printscreen

Let this thread loving die.
Badspot won't loving lock it.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=216330.0

♫it was always burning since the world was turning♫

[19:06:37] Darkness: um
[19:06:43] Darkness: what
[19:06:50] Darkness: the actual forget
[19:06:58] Darkness: are you DDoSing someone?
[19:07:40] Glass: Ya. Just sent 80 Thousend Connections to their Router, Probily overwired and shut down
Oh and, Please add that it was sometime 1-2 years ago. And that I was loving with you. So ya, Thanks.