Author Topic: I'm honestly tired of this bullstuff.  (Read 7300 times)

I <3 u Glass, just don't pay attention to what anyone opposing you says. It's pretty evident that they do what they do so you react the way you did.

Sides, most mature people will treat you normally and immature will do the opposite. Imo you shouldn't care what the immature people think of you anyways since they are the dirt of society.

Glass isn't such a bad guy once you get to know him. But he explodes every now and then like fat man or little boy if you know what i mean

I <3 u Glass, just don't pay attention to what anyone opposing you says. It's pretty evident that they do what they do so you react the way you did.

Sides, most mature people will treat you normally and immature will do the opposite. Imo you shouldn't care what the immature people think of you anyways since they are the dirt of society.
You pretty much said the same thing 4 times.

jsut be dwyane wade bro plenty of love here everyone can get along bein dwyane wade the ebst nba player

User was banned for this post

shut dont go up prices do so take my advice and shut up too

O-W-E-N-E-N-E-D

dance_party.gif

User was banned for this post

Well deserved.

Didn't setro2 make a topic like this?

Didn't setro2 make a topic like this?
How does setro2 have anything to do with this, what the forget.

How does setro2 have anything to do with this, what the forget.

Because setro2 made a topic like this.

But he explodes every now and then like fat man or little boy if you know what i mean
Exactly the reason for all this, because no one wants to put up with his stuff when he whips it out.

You kinda created a bad image for yourself in the first place, so I don't think you'll be finding any forgiveness on the BLF.

I don't know who you are glass, But I haven't posted any hate comments (Unless I did and I forgot) about you and honestly, You seem like a cool guy.

There are ways I hate you and thats why I avoid your servers.
And I do not go out harms way to bash your posts.
But I agree, this is getting a bit rediculous.
But I also disagree, you brought this apon yourself.

made more accounts than setro2.
I love how you ignore idiotic posts as long as they are against me.

I love how you ignore idiotic posts as long as they are against me.

You have to be pretty idiotic to get banned eight times. Or you have to have a learning disorder. Either one.