Author Topic: Home alone for 2 hours, taking precautionary measures.  (Read 2674 times)

It's either an airsoft or nerf gun.  If he says it's a real gun it's BS

if someone was to break and enter a home to atatck a kid, hes armed and prepared for adults as well.

you are thinking the world is always some macaulay culkin situation where unarmed people are knocking on doors to trick children lol.
breaking and entering = dangerous person. and dangerous people dont give a forget who is armed or who is young.

dangerous people dont give a forget who is armed or who is young.
yes but dat y he have gun cuz he wil shoot danger ppl n everythin b ok

if someone was to break and enter a home to atatck a kid, hes armed and prepared for adults as well.

you are thinking the world is always some macaulay culkin situation where unarmed people are knocking on doors to trick children lol.
breaking and entering = dangerous person. and dangerous people dont give a forget who is armed or who is young.
but he got the new nerf vulcan pretty sure he could take some pusillanimous individual ass robber.

it's not a matter of not wanting to hurt kids, I don't mean that at all. how could you even get that out of what I said

do you even know how to shoot a gun

Just hide under the bed, damn...

It's only two hours. :I

Home Alone 53
how it happens in 'murrica

do you even know how to shoot a gun
yeah ive shot at least one bullet out of all 5 that we have

because you totes wouldn't stuff your pants and shoot yourself in the foot if someone broke in

Put the gun away before you hurt someone.

because you totes wouldn't stuff your pants and shoot yourself in the foot if someone broke in
it's pretty hard to shoot yourself in the foot unless you have no idea at all about how a gun operates, not even where the bullet exits. and it wouldn't take an expert to figure that out himself