Poll

Would it be cool if your ideas were turned into add-ons?

Yes
10 (90.9%)
No
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Give Me Your Modelling Ideas(Player attachables only)  (Read 656 times)

Like, armor.

Update from the OP: I'm sorry to inform the players that not all your ideas will be produced into add-ons, this is not because I dislike them, it's due to the fact that I won't know how to make them, you have a higher chance with a relatively simple design than a more complicated one, thank you for your patience with me.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 10:58:39 PM by Mounds Bar »

Half visor on the upper side. In orange please.

Half visor on the upper side. In orange please.
Show me what'd that look like, please?

I made it, but it has a few problems due to being non-linear, those shoulder pads gave me a bit of trouble.

I was going to make it but I gave up.. But yes do it :)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 02:03:15 PM by Cookiez664 »

example of modeling skillz

How about Web Gear (Picture below is WWII Infantry man's)? Much like the Swat Vest, this item would be equiped onto the blockhead's waist and back.

Not the best picture. But if you wanted, it could be the haversack/meet pouch and shovel on the back, with the belt and straps coming down, then the belt, however, things would probably be too small to fin on the belt, except maybe pinapple grenade props or something? IDK

PS, bad picture, this is a cartridge belt. Im asking for just a plain old military web gear belt type of thing. :P Complications of the common infantry man.