Author Topic: Sweetheart<3 being bad host in general  (Read 4397 times)

Actually, If you feel that it's a horrible why don't you just leave? You'll have a much better time and you don't have to worry as much about what happens there, Although that still doesn't fix grapevine's dismissive post.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 09:44:15 PM by Badspot »

Sweet's Logic: "I'm going to perma ban everyone because I'm bullied!"

...forget logic.

Actually, If you feel that it's a horrible why don't you just leave? You'll have a much better time and you don't have to worry as much about what happens there, Although that still doesn't fix grapevine's dismissive post.

Your post is dismissive as well.

I'm not dismissing the thread at all.

it's a long version of ben's post

it's a long version of ben's post
Actually, I'm stating that he can have a much better time ingame by avoiding servers with host's like this, If he tries to he can hopefully avoid horrible servers and increase his ingame enjoyment.

Actually, If you feel that it's a horrible why don't you just leave?
Oh yeah, totally not dismissive.

Oh yeah, totally not dismissive.
You're misunderstanding the way I was using that in.

You're misunderstanding the way I was using that in.
You got to be kidding.

You can't change the content of that, whether or not you say so it's dismissing the thread. God, wtf.

Actually, I'm stating that he can have a much better time ingame by avoiding servers with host's like this, If he tries to he can hopefully avoid horrible servers and increase his ingame enjoyment.

Equivalent of "I'm not killing someone at all. I'm simply stabbing them, causing them to lose enough blood as to stop fueling their brain, thus removing their consciousnesses."

Oops, meant to say context, not content.

It's too bad. He tries to help people with all of these tips, and this one just backfires on him.