Evie, a artificial intelligence, is just a copy of Cleverbot.

Author Topic: Evie, a artificial intelligence, is just a copy of Cleverbot.  (Read 2707 times)

PewDiePie was chatting with this bot called Evie. At the end of the video, Evie says that her name is
Cleverbot. I have opened Evie and Cleverbot, and have proof that Evie just uses Cleverbot to power herself.

Go to 9:21 in the video to see her say it

It's a program that repeats uses real responses.

in my knowledge it's made by the same people because on the cleverbot site there is a link to Evie

I'm pretty sure Evie is a "wrapper" around Cleverbot that provides a simulation of well, a face, made by the same people who made Cleverbot.

The face is creepy

it's like they realized one of her eyes didn't look right after they took the picture so they reflected one onto the other side but because she was looking slightly off to the side it just made her look like she's roostereyed

Either:

A - It's a clone of the pattern - response database

B - Evie has been trained off of Cleverbot and some unregulated crappy teaching has happened

A is more likely to have happened and is one of the most common things to do.

it's like they realized one of her eyes didn't look right after they took the picture so they reflected one onto the other side but because she was looking slightly off to the side it just made her look like she's roostereyed
This, this so much. And sometime when she speaks her mouth moves from one position to another one, really quickly and unnaturally, it's weird

if Cleverbot is just AIML with additional learning mechanisms = lols

They can't even make their own AI!

i think someone teached evie that her name is cleverbot lol

I asked Clever Bot what it thinks of evie and it thought that I am evie :(

Evie is the perfect woman.