Author Topic: SCP IS BACK!  (Read 2404 times)

The model is ugly as molten stuff, doesn't match blockland in any way.

I don't get why people want this wierd garbage back.

I am currently working on an SCP server, and i am about 30% done.
i've seen alot of people say this how meny are unarare that fluf has made one already

Sorry for taking so long. Anyway I have decided to release the gamemode, be aware it is by no means finished, it has plenty of bugs, and the code is horribly messy but it serves the purpose and I had fun developing it along with DontCare4Free(Nullable)

Anyway enjoy

Note at around line 390 onwards in server.cs, there is some interesting stuff using path cameras that I'm sure modders will find interesting.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 02:17:43 PM by Fluff-is-back »

Sorry for taking so long. Anyway I have decided to release the gamemode, be aware it is by no means finished, it has plenty of bugs, and the code is horribly messy but it serves the purpose and I had fun developing it along with DontCare4Free(Nullable)

Anyway enjoy

Note at around line 390 onwards in server.cs, there is some interesting stuff using path cameras that I'm sure modders will find interesting.

Holy Crap

EDIT: I cant find it in gamemodes...where is it?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 04:10:23 PM by Mr.X98 »

Anyway enjoy

THANK YOU GOD i hope the bugs will be fixed but its enought :)

Holy Crap

EDIT: I cant find it in gamemodes...where is it?

It's not designed for the new gamemode system, just start a custom game, enable Gamemode_SCP, then once spawned type SCP_GenerateBot(); into console.

It's not designed for the new gamemode system, just start a custom game, enable Gamemode_SCP, then once spawned type SCP_GenerateBot(); into console.
lol i had same problem is there a map yet or are you still working on it?

ok lets start a single player server, *spawns* ok time to get SCP in here *inputs councle comand* ok where are you SCP? *dose 360* *dies* WTF WHERE IS HE!

in shorte SCP is invisable cause i think there is no model with it, help?

I have the SCP model and it's broken, last I checked.

guise plz

it's not "SCP" it's "SCP-173"

c'mon be scientists

guise plz

it's not "SCP" it's "SCP-173"

c'mon be scientists
well i'm just useing that for short and we all kinda know that when ever someone says "SCP" it will most likely mean SCP - 173

Why in the forget is this in Suggestions and Requests?

Are you requesting us to respond to your comment about the SCP server going down?