Should we add Forest for a PvP?

Yes
4 (100%)
No
0 (0%)
Other (please post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: War of Aru (Looking for building donations )  (Read 1709 times)

During the 1800's a war of death and pain. A time for a hero... Villages and Castles burn to the ground as the Army of
Marop sweeps away the lands of Aru. Not one dares to stand up to Aru, as they take our lands that were given to us and seperated by the 3 kings.
Back in the time of Honor and Chivalry, the 3 nations standed together to fight with steel and courage against the over sea intruders.
Now... We turn our backs, and a man is slain. As villagers turn on each other and kill for bread. A mother kills their own child for food.
Muskets and Cannons are these castles. It would take a man of  Courage and honor to fight unite these nations. Today, men will rise
to fight for our freedom and peace...

FAQ:

Q: So basically this is some *hits u and ur ded* Role play?

A: No, RPing is usually not the greatest idea here. You will do tasks for nations, assassinate threats to peace, survive the cold winter,
fight in PvP, use Muskets and swords to fight enemies, travel the lands of Aru, purchase new weapons and horses.

Q: Cool, so do I get a gun in the beginning?

A: Sadly no, muskets cost gold. You start off with a basic Dagger. You can upgrade from there.

Q: I get to choose a class?

A: If you mean class as in choose what you want to start off as? (Archer, Rider, Assassin or a foot soldier) yes..... No dwarves or anything,
just humans. Remember, this is Civil war times.

Q: Is this inspired from any games / servers?

A: Yes, actually. This was inspired by Swords of the North, and the rest just came to mind.

Q: I want to help build

A: Sorry, I have to know you personally.

Classes

Assassin
Health: 100 (max is 150)
Starting weapons: Dagger, Short Sword and a Crossbow

Archer
Starting weapons: Bow, 15 arrows, and a Dagger

Rider
Starting weapons: Sword
Starting horse: Farm Horse (60 Health, 5 speed)

Foot Soldier:
Health: 120 (max is 160)
Starting weapons: Sword

-

How much money do I start with?

To start you get 150 gold coins.

-

Pictures

coming soon

-

Credits

Mango - Building, Eventing, Planning etc

Cowboy6 - Building and Eventing

-

We're looking for Donations!!!

Do you have a Castle, a medieval house, a medieval type bridge, medieval props.. Anything medieval? We'll take it! We're looking for builds by the Community so that everyone can get a taste of peoples building styles. You will be given credit to what you donate. Just PM me!

-

Got any add - ons?
We're also looking for some Brick packs and addons. thanks :)

better op coming soon

I also noticed there have been little to no Civil war type servers. So I need support on how to make this better guys.

NOTE: SOME OF THE HOUSES IN THE ABOVE PICTURES WILL NOT BE USED.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 03:39:35 PM by Cookiez664 »

Looks great man, very excited.

Looks great man, very excited.

Thanks, you don't know how much that helps :)

It looks fine, I'll stop by..?  :cookieMonster:

It looks fine, I'll stop by..?  :cookieMonster:

Server isn't currently up, I've been working on it in Single player :( I'll get a dedicated server up really soon, okay?

Server isn't currently up, I've been working on it in Single player :( I'll get a dedicated server up really soon, okay?
Ok

That was made with terragen I'm guessing?

The terrain looks garbage D:
Please use a differemt generator this one doesn't create good results

That was made with terragen I'm guessing?

No, for the higher parts we did use a generator, but for the lower parts I built on a plate and stuff. We're actually going to redo the terrain. removing pics cause gives players wrong idea

The terrain looks garbage D:
Please use a differemt generator this one doesn't create good results

After looking at it, it is kind of hideous. And we need a terrain style that players can run on without jumping.. Suggestions?

No, for the higher parts we did use a generator, but for the lower parts I built on a plate and stuff. We're actually going to redo the terrain. removing pics cause gives players wrong idea

After looking at it, it is kind of hideous. And we need a terrain style that players can run on without jumping.. Suggestions?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=214641.0