Author Topic: Don't look at this if you don't like Vegan shirt.  (Read 10785 times)

Wow. For all the raising of posters that state "For every animal you don't eat, I'll eat three!", why do many of you seem so intollerant to vegeterians for simply choosing the lyfestle they chose to take? Now I'm definitely not a vegeterian myself, but unless they're trying to make an influence and change your lyfestyle, then what's the problem? If they want to destroy their own bodies, then so be it. Just live and let live.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 05:42:38 AM by A-master »

Animals can fight back, plants can't.

So killing a plant is worser than animals as they are defencless =/

Those things don't really do anything..

I went to some dude's house and he had one of those in his room, so I decided to have some fun and poked it with a pencil, it didn't do anything, I even tried putting the pencil in his teeth like things.
Besides, who the hell is going to eat a venus fly trap?

Besides, who the hell is going to eat a venus fly trap?
Vegetarians  :cookieMonster:

VENUS FLY TRAPS EAT MEAT (Is a fly meat?)

Learn from your food, eat flys. Wait, What??

Plants are alive, too. Vegans and vegetarians are so stupid.

And they stay alive AFTER being plucked, so you're eating them alive.

And they stay alive AFTER being plucked, so you're eating them alive.

I'm a special kind of ELITE vegetarian.

I EAR NEITHER MEAT NOR VEGGIES!

Just cake.

forget you all. :D

Cake lul... Anyway, I was eating some wonderful chicken, thought of all you wonderful people in this topic, and took a nice picture...

Badspot

• Administrator
Wait, B12 comes from animals?

My cereal has B12 D:

Synthesized + fortified. 

Lol in 6th grade, I was at recess and a squirrel was run over in the road, and the next day we had sloppy joes for lunch and the squirrel was gone  :cookieMonster:

I lol'd.

My friend fed a Venus Flytrap a twist tie, then pulled it out before it would do anything with it, and it died a few days later.  :cookieMonster: