Author Topic: Zay's Lakeside TF2 Koth  (Read 19115 times)

I don't know why you have been kicked or why you believe that you are the only one allowed to build...

Make Lakeside_event with Merasmus lol
Jk, that be too hard a work

ooh hey look another TF2 map that I can go on steam and play for free.

User was banned for this post
~enjoy~

The minigun just went into bullstuff land. Nerf requested.

The minigun just went into bullstuff land. Nerf requested.
I just reduced the damage from 12 to 10.

Name -Xolerate
BL_ID -24232
Experience -I am admin on "Peanuts ThrowMod DM" And Socrates "Bounty Hunter"
Who suggests you -Me ._.
Reasoning -1.I love this server, best tf2 one yet
               2.I think i'm great with community, and I can watch when ever I'm home (unless i'm watching peanuts/helping.)

(Also, I know their is a lot of admins on here already, but I can least try to, right?

Dr. Zegobob - No way, this is very poorly written and the grammar you used in it was very poor. Needs much more effort, and the recommendations and experience are unacceptable. No way.
Agent Creeper - I somewhat do not trust you, and this application did NOT have that much efffort put into it from easy observation, so I have to say no 100%
Tetrahedron - Never in my life, this app is way too small and I think you just want to destroy the server.
Zay - No, this application scares me so much it makes me want to throw up. Your experience is good, but I do not trust you somehow.

Declined.

Lol, this was just rude, also, grammar is not required for administration.

Oops, I didn't use proper grammar, better try next time, not, and just because someone has bad grammar for 1 post, doesn't mean anything, people who are old don't take time on the forums to post stuff, and I use proper grammar for important posts, not these...
If you consider this a completely unimportant post to the level of being lazy about it, you obviously don't care much to be admin.

Lol, this was just rude, also, grammar is not required for administration.
yeah i had to have perfect grammar for my application, but it's whatever.