9 (34.6%)
I would like to see a Far Cry 3 TDM
9 (34.6%)
Both of em sound pretty cool.
6 (23.1%)
Ew.
2 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Upcoming server- Far Cry 3 based TDM, or something replicating DayZ?  (Read 3128 times)

New TDM Ideas?

Okay, so, I am getting tired of my throwmod server. Basically, myself, Xolerate, and OrangeMan are going into development on a new tdm, but I needed some oppinion from the community first. So basically, the Far Cry 3 TDM would be a tropical tdm with sadistic pirates led by Vaas, and the survivors on the other side, like Jason, the main character from Far Cry 3. (Just ignore the main character part if you have never played the game.) This TDM variant would include objectives and other things that require team work.

Then, suggested by Xolerate, we have a tdm with zombies included, and you must survive, and scavenge for weaponry. In this game variant, no one is your friend, and you are a loner. Xolerate told me he would draw out a map of the build idea. Maybe that can be posted on this topic tommorow. There will be a poll. Vote, and whichever one wins, that is what is going into development.
Here is an example of what I mean by island tdm. This picture is an ingame shot from Far Cry 3.

Good news! As of 12/12/12, we have started going into development on the Far Cry 3 based tdm.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 03:26:13 PM by Apak »

far cry 3, but with a twist on it.

Here is an example of what I mean by island tdm. This picture is an ingame shot from Far Cry 3.

Read the fine text before you reply sarcastically.

DayZ sucks and Far Cry doesn't so do Far Cry 3.

*gasp*
It sort of does.
They need to actually make a game off of DayZ and not use Arma II

Thank you for the oppinions, guys.

It sort of does.
Um Nobot, have you seen the latest news for DayZ?

Map sketch will be done/made by tomorrow, and I was also thinking, it could be your a loner, or its on teams, like people would spawn in random places and scavenge etc. But their would be teams, voting will be in the topic regarding this idea tomorrow to see what one would be better.

It sort of does.

Rocket is bad at making mods and making it a game won't make it better.

It sort of does.
This