Would you be in favor of dynamic grounds?

Poll

Yes / No?

Yes.
26 (96.3%)
No
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Would you be in favor of dynamic grounds?  (Read 2911 times)

I don't know if it's been changed or not, but when I messed around in the mission editor before it was removed I could take out holes in the ground and fall through them. I don't see why you can't just change the size of those holes and then generate bricks where you hammer, kinda like how unlimited mining does it.

Edit: but then again, I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to the engine itself.
That was the magic of terrain, the new ground is just a flat plane that has very few properties to it.

It would be a neat option to have.

That was the magic of terrain, the new ground is just a flat plane that has very few properties to it.

Well that is unfortunate...

Define break though, as in, in 4x4 bricks or what's the deal? Elaborate some more please.

Define break though, as in, in 4x4 bricks or what's the deal? Elaborate some more please.
maybe the special hammer should have different settings, for 4x4, 2x2, 1x1, and even 1x1F's.

it think it should work just like those mining mods do.

maybe the special hammer should have different settings, for 4x4, 2x2, 1x1, and even 1x1F's.

it think it should work just like those mining mods do.
I think if anything, it should be like cubes. Just to make it easier to work with, or maybe add 2x cube to make it a bit more fine. If that were the case it would be a great win.