Glass' Trench Wars [POST HERE DAMNIT NOT OLD ONE]

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars [POST HERE DAMNIT NOT OLD ONE]  (Read 4278 times)

Aren't you currently bashing Tuzeni's server in drama?

That server cannot even be considered a server, it is horribly low in quality.

Might doesn't make right.

Do you even know what you're talking about?

Check Mr.X's posts and older projects. Then come again.

My previous post stands. I personally don't loving care if its the stufftiest build on earth. If you want people to stop being mean to you, stop being mean to them.

If they care about these petty arguments so much, they should start their own Trench Wars!
You cant see my argument quite clearly, anyway, enough arguing.

I may be abled to get on, however probably not. Busy weekend, so I have to get HW done early.

I'm always high lol
Not yesterday, you weren't. And what the forget WERE you doing anyway? You never would answer the damn question.

No idea.
No, like, can I app when it opens back up

Well, that's if you're implying what I think you are

Use this thread. Moderators SERIOUSLY need to loving lock the other.

stop getting banned

Want to know what causes my bans? friends like you pushing me until I flip out.

I am not a homoloveual, calling people homoloveuals is not really an insult. Nor did I push you until you 'flipped out', as that seems to be your own fault for not being able to keep your temper under control. Yes, others may be at fault too, but it is your own fault for making posts that blatantly flame them.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 06:24:29 PM by Providence »

How many f*cking topics do you need to tell people you have a bloody trench war server.
Seriously Glass.

stop getting banned

I am not a homoloveual, calling people homoloveuals is not really an insult. Nor did I push you until you 'flipped out', as that seems to be your own fault for not being able to keep your temper under control. Yes, others may be at fault too, but it is your own fault for making posts that blatantly flame them.
Since when does "friend" mean "homoloveual"?

Since when does "friend" mean "homoloveual"?

It's slang for gay men and straight women.

I can assure you that I am not a female.